Top-down action. Hulk hands, light sabers, hookshot, portals. Cutscenes & sprites by Egoraptor. Xbox360/PC/Mac/iOS/Android/WP7
Top-down action. Hulk hands, light sabers, hookshot, portals. Cutscenes & sprites by Egoraptor. Xbox360/PC/Mac/iOS/Android/WP7 Read more
Jermaine Uberheimer is on a quest to find what he values most in life, but he may run into trouble along the way in this action-packed top-down shooter, featuring more weapons than you can imagine and a story you will never forget.
Platforms: Xbox 360, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- 40+ unique weapons
- Play story mode with a friend via online co-op
- Online deathmatch/capture the flag, up to 8 players (free updates post-release)
- Endless Survival Mode
- Level Editor
Why we need funding:
1. Hire a new top animator/animation studio
Arin “Egoraptor” Hanson did an absolutely knock-out job on the cutscenes and sprites so far, but he’s decided to take a smaller role for the remainder of the project (he’s only doing the voice work now). So now we need to hire a new animator or studio that can match Ego’s phenomenal abilities/style and finish the project. This game means everything to us, and we refuse to settle for inconsistent/lower quality animations, but the potential replacements we contacted so far either declined or were too expensive for us, so our hope now is to raise more money so that budget isn’t an issue.
Your support will also go towards:
- continuing full-time work on this project (helping pay our bills)
- the soundtrack (we want to spend a lot on music to get the best track possible)
- porting the game to other platforms through Unity Pro.
- various marketing and other pre-release costs (like the boxed copies and manuals, PAX, website costs, etc).
- paying our extremely skilled artist (Jordan) without interruption.
Remember, we don't get any of your money unless we meet the $10k goal.
Big thanks for any support. We love you :)
- (30 days)