Fantastical Coloring Book Volume 3 features over 70 unique pictures to color including dragons, faeries, flying frogs, and many other fantastical drawings.
The artwork ranges from simple to highly detailed and is all-ages friendly. Pictures are printed on bright white 60# paper on ONE SIDE ONLY so you can use crayons, colored pencils, or markers!
Want to see how the art is created? The video below shows the inking for a drawing featured in this coloring book!
Colored Prints & Original Art
Original ink drawings with color added are also available as one-of-a-kind rewards! 8x10 Prints of these images can be added-on to your pledge too (see bottom of page).
2x6 Inch bookmarks for you to color! There are SIX different designs to choose from!
Printed on high quality matte Strathmore cardstock that works well with both markers and colored pencils (see test photo below). Want a colored bookmark? No problem! The artist will hand-color your bookmark of choice for you! See below for add-on prices.
Backers (except digital backers) may increase their pledges by the amounts listed below to add these optional items:
- Bookmarks $1.25 each
- Bookmark Set of Six $6 (one of each design)
- Bookmark Set of Eighteen $16 (three of each design)
- Colored Bookmark $5 (hand colored by the artist for you - includes bookmark sleeve to protect it during use).
- 8x10 prints $10 each (signed)
- Pledges at the $25 level or higher may add on additional coloring books for $10 US/$12 INT (your choice of vols 1-3).
- BONUS! Pledges with one or more coloring books may now add on the Fantastical Clockwork coloring book for only $6 US/$8 INT! See below for details.
Fantastical Clockwork Coloring Book
- My very first coloring book is now available as a special bonus to backers who have pledged for at least one coloring book already. It may be added to a pledge for $6 US / $8 INT. This book is 8x10 inches and features 50 (single sided) fun black and white clockwork drawings (plus front and back covers) all set for you to color!
Risks and challenges
I have run over 20 successful kickstarters so you can feel safe that I know how to get a project printed and to my backers. We already have a proof copy of the coloring book and are set to print as soon as funds clear, so there is very little risk. We have worked will all printers on the project before and expect to be shipping very quickly!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)