Use this space to cheer the creator along, and talk to your fellow backers.
Have a question?
Congrats! Looking forward to putting this to use!
@Rafael Lopes Vivian I've upvoted and commented.
Shared on https://www.reddit.com/r/kickstarter/comments/8otpmg/choose_your_own_scifi_stock_art_mix_and_match/
Please help upvote it.
Thanks! This art will be gracing the pages of Meanderings in the future.
THANK YOU. Each and every one of you.
Congrats, @James Shields!
I'm not one for chasing stretch goals, particularly when the project is not yet funded, but you should announce one to get the deal sweeter for stretch goal whores.
@Philip - Thank you! I'm amazed at the response!
- Assets will be .png images with transparency at 300 dpi.
- Yes. Rewards are cumulative. Doing otherwise is just confusing.
- Yes, sort of. You lose the vector shapes of the line art. Since it doesn't clip layers, I will have to accommodate that with additional layer masks.
Thanks for asking and don't hesitate to ask any others!
Very cool project!
I have a couple of questions:
- What format are the $25/$50 rewards delivered in?
- Do the $25/$50 pledges include the $15 reward?
- Are the PSDs compatible with GIMP?
I appreciate all the love. :)
Just backed, all the best James :)
Thank you! Eric of the Bloat Games has pointed this out to me. Looking forward to it.
@Kevin Yes. If this funds, there will be a fantasy version down the line. :)
It will be awesome if this funds. Please let me be the first to suggest maybe a fantasy CYO line at some point after? I'd be all over that.
I interviewed James yesterday about this very Kickstarter on The Tavern Chat Podcast: