Stretch Goal #4: $66,000 - 300% Funding, "THIS IS SPARTA!"
To celebrate 300% funding, we have a lot of great stuff! A quick summary, then the details!
STRETCH REWARDS SUMMARY:
- A COMPLETE redesign of the Choosatron Writing Platform! Cross-platform, web based, manage your Choosatron stories, easy to write them, and even easier to share!
- A CUSTOM tabletop game developed to run on the Choosatron, with 9th Level Games! (Remember, you can write your own custom games too!)
- TWO professionally designed Choosatron housings to be done by Tim Bachman! Have them made yourself, or order your own. These will look GOOD.
- Another free gamebook adventure download from Tin Man Games for all reward levels! Find out which below!
- An official Choosatron T-Shirt will become available to purchase! Sneak a peak a the design so far below...
GROUND UP CHOOSATRON PLATFORM
- The Choosatron platform will be browser based, so will easily work on any operating system that supports major browsers, and it will be much simpler to get tablets/smart phones in on the mix!
- Writing will be easy and not require any software install.
- Images, variables, and randomization will all be supported!
- Sharing will be a snap, as well as finding more stories to play!
- Managing your Choosatron, and the stories on your device will be simple. Remember! You don't need Wi-Fi to play!
CUSTOM CHOOSATRON TABLETOP GAME
The Choosatron can be more than just a Choose Your Own Adventure machine – with its portable nature, wifi, and open-source platform – it could be a central part of a Tabletop Game experience. Game designer Chris O’Neill and Lawful Evil (game design collective) will collaborate to develop a game (a new Choosatron operating system!) specifically to be played on a Choosatron, creating a unique experience that leverages the Choosatron to do things you never could do on a tabletop before. We don't know what kind of game it will be, but we're excited to show off what is truly possible with the platform!
HIGH QUALITY CHOOSATRON HOUSINGS
For anyone that wants their Choosatron to be worthy of an art gallery, a brilliant product designer has donated his services to create TWO unique designs! All design files will be free and open sourced. Who is this amazing fellow?
Tim Bachman is a Principal at Bachmann Engineering Werks, LLC, a product development company in lowertown Saint Paul. Tim’s passion is to bring concepts to market through the creative arsenal at BEWerks. Tim brings 24 years of product development wisdom and knowledge along with 15 years of business ownership to the table. Tim graduated from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering in 1990.
What he's going to do for us:
- 2 housing designs to beautifully encapsulate the Choosatron components.
- Both housings will be available for purchase to make your Choosatron extra pretty!
- Design files will be available to create them yourself!
- The housings can be made from any rapid prototyping process.
ANOTHER FREE GAMEBOOK ADVENTURE!
Tin Man Games kicks it up a notch with a free download (PC/Mac) for all reward levels. This time it's An Assassin in Orlandes.
OFFICIAL CHOOSATRON T-SHIRT
The talented designer Pierre Nguyen is donating his time to create an awesome Choosatron shirt! Here is a preview of the design (not finalized, t-shirt color is temporary).
Thanks everyone! We are nearing the end of our Kickstarter journey, and the beginning of the real fun. I can't WAIT to get back into development, and all of you have made this possible. I'll be announcing one last stretch goal VERY soon so you know what we are shooting for!