We hit our funding goal in just 22 days thanks to all of our fabulous supporters! Thank you SO much to those who have contributed, and if you haven't contributed, you still can. We've set an unofficial stretch goal of $14,000. Getting to this goal will allow us to accomplish and improve the follow:
- Better shoot locations that cost more $$$ including: bars, restaurants, exteriors, and possibly airport locations.
- Additional crew for lighting, sound, camera, post-production, and set PAs that will help to improve the overall production quality.
- A costume designer and costume budget that will really help us bring the characters to life.
- An additional episode!
"Long Distance" is a web series comedy that examines the relationship between two awesome twenty-something professionals, as their romance (or lack-there-of) develops over a 2,000 mile separation.
We are producing a web series called "Long Distance", and the funds we raise from this Kickstarter campaign will go directly towards the Season 1 budget, which consists of 8 episodes. The episodes are already written, and we have assembled all of the key roles including:
- Director (Paul Hart-Wilden)
- Lead writer (Ted Barnes)
- Lead actor (Jeff Allen)
- Lead actress (Taylor Cloyes)
- Director of Photography (Peter Lugosi)
- Sound Director (Eric Miller)
- Editor (Jeff Behray)
- Music (Brian Chase)
SPREAD THE WORD!
Help us spread the word by clicking on the links below to share this campaign with your friends and followers.
We know these are difficult economic times, so contribute what you can. Even if it's $5 or $20, it will be enormously helpful to us in reaching our goal. The more people that contribute, the more it shows we have a supportive following.
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP - BEEN IN ONE?
- Gone to different colleges?
- Studied abroad?
- Met that special someone while out of town?
- Moved for work, even if temporarily?
- Been deployed in the military?
You know the feeling when your significant other is on vacation without you or had to travel for work? Imagine if that feeling was your entire relationship and seeing each other was an exception rather than the rule. That's exactly what our web series is about.
Oh, and even if you haven't experienced any of this and you have spent every waking hour holding your significant others' hand, you will still like it. Why? Because it's going to be hilarious! We promise that only a soul-less, satan-worshipping Coven would not enjoy this web series. And even they would be able to get through it...heck, everyone got through their darn-awful series!
If you are interested in reading the Pilot Episode script or have any questions about the web series project, you can contact us at the email below.
Risks and challenges
With any film, tv, or web series productions there are risks. We have mitigated those risks by creating a well qualified and experienced team. They are some of the best in the business and have produced hundreds of films, commercials, tv shows, and web series productions.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
- Jeff, Ted, & The "Long Distance" TeamLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)