The first season of our podcast was a huge success! Thanks to you, we were able to have some really compelling guests. As we start a second season we need your help again... like public radio, we don't have advertisers to fund our work. So we depend on your support to make this show possible.v
The money we need to raise will go directly towards paying the person that helps me with production and some small upgrades to the equipment. Without a producer, I wouldn't be able to book the same great guests.
Our budget needs for the year are as follows:
1) Producer $7,280
2) Hindenburg, audio editing systems $420
3) Dropbox Storage ($10/month) $120
4) Liberated Syndicat (audio hosting site, $20/month) $240
5) Incentives, Shipping and Kickstarter/transfer fees $2000
6) Zoom EXH-6/TRS Expansion module and accessory pack $130
7) 2 Sure SM58 Microphones (for interviews with larger groups, like bands) $200
8) Batteries $60
Risks and challenges
One unforeseen challenge I faced last year was the departure of my producer. Should I face this challenge again this year, it may delay production but I now have the necessary experience to find and hire a new producer.
While I feel confident in the equipment I have, there is always a risk of something no longer working as expected.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)