A next generation sci-fi shooter. To be made by video game design students.
A next generation sci-fi shooter. To be made by video game design students. Read more
About this project
Cyber-Shot is a sci-fi first person shooter. Made entirely by college students studying game design and illustration. Our goal is to create a game that rivals "AAA" games. The game will be for PC's and possibly consoles.
The game is going to follow the experiences of a soldier from the year 2473. Rebel uprisings have been on the increase, and after an accident you have been recruited to be part of an experimental team of cyberneticly altered soldier. You have recently lost your arms and legs during an operation that went horribly wrong, losing your entire team in the process. You are selected to become part of this elite team of engineered soldier and you are altered to increase your speed and agility...
The game is going to be a very strong and immersive story/campaign. The player will be immersed in a world featuring quick reacting parkour, fast paced tactical shooting, and slow precise tactical situations. Too many shooter games nowadays give a very loose campaign that do not immerse the player in the game and does not make the player feel like they are part of the story. They just seem to try to have a basic story and focus on the multiplayer.
- We want to try to bring something new to the video game industry. We all have fresh ideas and new fresh ways of thinking about games.
- All of the money raised will go directly into helping to create the game.
- We will make regular updates in the form of Vlogs, website updates, and other means to keep everyone updated on the progress of the game.
- In addition to all of the perks listed on the side for investors, anyone who helps fund the game will have early access to the beta/demo.
- If we raise more money than our goal, all of it will go into making the game even stronger.
Support this project
- (60 days)