Trinity Portable Wind Turbine Power Station (Suspended)
Generate and store your own clean energy with the worlds first truly portable Wind Turbine.
With Trinity you can generate your own clean energy instead of paying for it and with it's enormous and reliable Li-ion battery pack you can store it for when you need it.
Trinity is your very own portable power station:
- Easy two step setup or mount Trinity on your home.
- Trinity uses the same type of battery as today’s electric cars.
- Highly efficient generating up to 2.500 watts and generating in as low as 2 m/s (4 mph) wind.
- Affordable with pledge starting at $369 for the first 50 units of Trinity 50.
- Light and portable weighing only from 650 gr (1.4 lbs.).
- The most powerful versions can generate and store electricity to power your home.
- Earlier version has already gone through Kickstarter funding with great results.
All Trinity units come with a build in battery pack that can be replaced if needed. We only use high quality batteries from a reliable manufacturer and they all come with a 2 year warranty.
- Powerful and durable batteries that can for example charge your iPhone 16 times or more with Trinity 400.
- Same type of batteries as are used in today’s electric cars.
- Li-ion batteries.
- Long lasting and durable.
Durable and with an Inverter
All Trinity turbines have 3 blades and 3 legs. All external surfaces are made from strong and durable plastic material. Trinity 1000 and Trinity 2500 have a grid tie inverter so they can synchronize to the power supply system of your home or RV and therefor feed electricity straight into all outlets of your home.
Why install Trinity at your home?
The design and functions of Trinity are the outcome of long and extensive research by the Janulus team. When comparing Trinity with existing Wind Turbines on the market you can see:
- Trinity 2500 weighs only 19 kg (42 lbs) while other Wind Turbines weigh from 100 to 300 kg (220 to 660 lbs).
- While you need an electrician to wire other Wind Turbines into the power system of your home you only need to plug your Trinity into a wall socked and it converts the power it generates and stores so it will provide power to all other wall sockets.
- With other Wind Turbines on the market you need to get an inverter, batteries and controllers separately but all these features are built into Trinty.
- Other Wind Turbines on the market will cost you 2-4 times more than the Trinity 2500 and installing them is a lot of work. The Trinity is the only truly portable Wind Turbine on the market so you can easily take it with you for other usages
- In the USA the purchase and installation of a system large enough to power an entire home costs, on average, $30,000, but the price can go up to $70,000 depending on the size and installation expenses.
- In the UK a 2500W system costs between £9,900 and £19,000
Energy Efficiency Tax Credit
We recommend you look into if your purchase of Trinity is eligible for a local or federal tax credit. You could be getting 30% or more off the backed amount. Below is a link to one form but please check if you can apply for more tax credit or get any other benefits with your purchase.
A demonstration on how to set up Trinity for Low Wind
A demonstration on how to set up Trinity for High Wind
A demonstration of the Trinity smartphone App
Charging gadgets with Trinity
Trinity adjusting to different wind directions
Please sign up for our News Letter:
You can download our Media Kit here:
Risks and challenges
Our core competence lies in the clean energy technology. Based on our expertise and many years of experience in this innovative future technology, we have been developing, testing and improving Trinity since 2013. There is now a series of flawlessly operational Trinity prototypes and Kickstarter 2014 editions, protected by patent applications.
Nevertheless, the process of taking a technical device from prototype to mass production is slow and many unexpected situations may arise due to a supplier missing a deadline, for example, or technical problems of the supply chain for the mass production. Extensive tests planned before the start of production can result in a need for further improvements in Trinity under certain circumstances. This can cause a deadline not being met. We may need to make changes in materials or the design of Trinity that will cause the final product to be slightly different from our original prototype.
We have prepared ourselves as best as possible for theses unforeseen situations. If it really comes to a delay in the testing, production or supply of Trinity, the backers will be informed immediately.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)