My vision is to preserve American's Classical Music, Blues,Jazz and Gospel.
The Core of African American Music.
With out the foundation of this music there would be no Madonna or Rihann.
Other then one Sunday Gospel Brunch, it is next to Impossible to find this music represented on the strip. My friends are coming from various corners of the world to support this project.
This project will also create jobs for local musicians and singers.
I have formed a team of students who are studying culture in Lueneburg, Germany to:
- Develop a strong marketing/communications plan to promote the Festival
- Create and Maintain a specialized Social Media campaign for the festival.
- Daily maintenance of SM sites
- Sites include Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing and www.lasvegasfestivals.org
- Maintain website by using SEO keywords and images for greater search engine rankings
- Write press releases to promote new collaborations
- Create a video to use on You Tube
- Create feature articles about Festivals activities
- Produce and publish a newsletter for fans to keep them updated
- Produce & distribute marketing materials at "The 1st International Blues,Jazz and Gospel Festival" 2013 at The LVH Hotel and Casino (Formerly the Hilton Hotel) Las Vegas Nevada.
Risks and challenges
I have already formed a team of performers that will support this project and take the full risk with me, so there is no risk of not having a full show everynight.
I have organized concerts and made the promotion for over 23 years and have partnered with a local Las Vegas promoter to oversee that the information regarding the Festival reaches all entertainment magazines, newspapers and Internet sites to be sure we are included and are aware of their deadlines.
The biggest challenge is promotion after funding.
- (30 days)