Frequently Asked Questions
Kickstarter is not a traditional store; instead, it's a platform to support creatives as they bring projects to life.
In our case, when you back our campaign, you'll be supporting the creation of ITR and getting the chance to pre-order the very first that come into the world.
Here's how you pledge:
1. Choose your reward here: http://kck.st/2F0sfMw
2. When our campaign ends (on June 6th), Kickstarter will charge your credit card. Until then, feel free to change or cancel your pledge in your profile.
3. When we get close to shipping, we will send you a survey to collect your shipping information.
You'll be the very first to receive ITR and you'll lock in Kickstarter-only discounted pricing for your early support. Plus, you'll have our undying gratitude and we'll have your back forever.Last updated:
Kickstarter restricts people to one reward each. But it’s easy to get around that and add multiple rewards! Here’s how:
1. If you’ve already backed our project and picked a reward, click on “Manage My Pledge”. If you haven’t pledged yet, click “Back This Project” and pick a reward (you can only pick one reward level).
2. To add another reward, just increase your pledge amount by the cost of the additional reward.
3. And that’s it! When we get close to shipping, we’ll reach out to collect shipping information and preferences for all your rewards.
If you need some help on calculation, check out our Add-On Pledge Calculator: https://goo.gl/Z9bdFWLast updated:
If you back any pledges which include The One Backpack, we’ve included the exclusive magnetic keychain which can click onto the backpack.Last updated:
We would like to focus on making a wider range of bags, all inspired by the same aesthetic that you're seeing here, instead of releasing bags in a bunch of other colour schemes.Last updated:
The One Backpack is designed to hold up to a 15 inch Macbook Pro, 2009 and later models.
We speak in terms of Mac models because PC models come in a huge range of sizes. For those with PCs, here are the maximum outer laptop dimensions that our bags can fit: 15"x9.75"x1" (38x25x2.5cm)Last updated:
We would like to recommend you to order via its official site, https://www.peakdesign.com/capture.Last updated:
Our Camera Module is designed to hold up lens like Canon 70-200 2.8.Last updated:
We’re sorry about that add-on items are only able to pledge with The One Backpack.Last updated:
Yes! The One backpack works prefect with 41cm width IKEA Strykis hanger, check it out on https://www.ikea.com/hk/en/catalog/products/90317066/.Last updated:
Our aim is to deliver the product that sticks to our timeline - which is November at earliest. We’ll be working super hard to finish production and get you your reward as soon as possible!Last updated:
Shipping costs vary depending on the country and the size of the reward. You can view shipping prices by clicking on a reward here, and then picking your country to see the shipping cost.Last updated:
Customs, VAT and other taxes are not included in our rewards, since they are different for each country and we are shipping worldwide. That means it is up to our international backers to pay these duties and taxes on delivery.Canada has very specific import laws, so anything over $25 CAD will be subject to duties and taxes. All of our prices are in US dollars, so remember to convert to the correct currency when calculating.
If you want to do the clearance yourself, you can go to one of the CBSA offices below and save some serious dollars: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/lvs-efv-eng.html
If you need some help calculating duties, check out this great tool too: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/Last updated:
While all of our products are guaranteed for life, unfortunately, we don’t accept returns or refunds on Kickstarter pledges. The One Backpack is considered a reward, instead of a traditional purchase, and the pledge you make is what allows our business to create tooling, order supplies, continue designing and bringing The One Backpack to life! We are so, so grateful for your support, so we send the reward as a token of appreciation.Last updated:
If there’s a problem with your order, never fear! We’re always here to help you out. :)
If you have any issues, just send Benjamin a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through Kickstarter.Last updated:
Yes. All ITR products carry a lifetime guarantee. That means if any part of The One backpack becomes defective or dysfunctional over time we will repair or replace it free of charge.Last updated:
Your The One Backpack is designed to provide you with many years of enjoyable use. It is important that you take the following steps:
1. A damp sponge, wipe out the inside and outside of the pack bag. Be sure to completely air dry the pack with all zippers open prior to storing.Stubborn stains may require scrubbing with a soft bristle nylon brush. However, please note that excessive cleaning may damage the protective coatings provided by the manufacturer and is NOT recommended.
2. Do not put your backpack in a washing machine at any time.
3. Never put your pack in the dryer as the heat may damage the manufacturers protective coatings. You should also keep it out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources (the oven, a radiator, etc) when storing your pack.
4. The use of solvents and dryers may damage your pack.
5. Always store your pack in a cool, dry place.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question