Mini update: April 11
The Sub Terra App
ITB’s tech wizard Dan Ahern is hard at work on the Sub Terra app which will be ready later this year. Due to Apple’s publishing criteria the IOS version is undergoing a fairly large overhaul, while the Android version is also being updated to be in line with the IOS. On top of this, new features are being added, and current features are being reworked, including
- Media player function for the Sub Terra immersive soundtrack.
- More efficient character selection
- Ability to input player names if desired
- Turn-based system that allows players to keep track of their own individual health and action points, as well as view their abilities at any time
- In-game hazard sound effects
- Randomly generated hazard deck, with animations
- Instant access to the FAQ
- Endgame score calculation
- Directly feed sessions into your session log
When the session companion is finished the app will be updated on Android, and resubmitted to the IOS App Store. In addition, due to multiple requests, the app will be added to the Amazon Store, and published on our website for web access. If there are any platforms you'd like that I'm unaware of, please let us know. Dan can be reached on tech@itbboardgames for questions and feedback!
A variant version of Sun Terra’s original rules is now available to all ITB fans. The alternative rules, designed by original designer Tim Pinder, is designed for small numbers of players wanting a faster and lighter version of the base game. The rules are compatible with the Sub Terra base game and are available here!
Contacting us for suppport
A number of customers have requested information on product shipping or replacement parts. While we are doing our best to address all feedback given we would like to remind you that the best method of contacting us directly is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, where your request will be addressed as soon as possible. Due to the not-very-brilliant way Kickstarter has implemented comments and messages, some feedback through the platform is getting missed and not being seen by us.
For any questions, feedback, or to get additional information on anything Sub Terra or ITB related please contact Tom on email@example.com
- The ITB Team