Who am I?
Hello! I'm Aaron (aka Irisidium) a transgender queer artist in Britain. I originally created the transgender pin design as a competition entry to have it made, but like it so much that I'm going to be Kickstarting it (and some others) here for pride month!
Kickstarter doesn't charge until the end of the campaign and you can cancel your pledge at any time during the campaign. If you're waiting for a certain design to be unlocked, pledge sooner rather than later to help unlock it! If many people are waiting, it may not get unlocked.
Want to support the project? Share our social media!
- Gold plating
- Hard enamel
- Approx. 30mm
- Primary goal - Rainbow: £170 *UNLOCKED*
- 1st stretch goal - Backing cards: £200 *UNLOCKED*
- 2nd stretch goal - Transgender: £350 *UNLOCKED*
- 3rd stretch goal - Bisexual: £500 *UNLOCKED*
- 4th stretch goal - Lesbian: £650 *UNLOCKED*
- 5th stretch goal - Asexual: £800 *UNLOCKED*
- 6th stretch goal - Nonbinary: £950 *UNLOCKED*
- 7th stretch goal - Pansexual: £1,100 *UNLOCKED*
- 8th stretch goal - Disability pride: £1,250 *UNLOCKED*
- 9th stretch goal - Philly flag: £1,400 *UNLOCKED*
- 10th stretch goal - Aromantic: £1,550
- 11th stretch goal - Intersex: £1,700
(Backing card mockup, not finalised design)
Pins will be sent out untracked, so I cannot take responsibility for any that get lost. I will happily add tracking to a package upon request, so send me a message to confirm how much that will cost.
Risks and challenges
All of my pins will be quality checked to ensure you receive only the highest quality items. My buffer included in the Kickstarter goal will guarantee that any issues with the manufacturer or shipping will be covered. This is my first time creating enamel pins but I will be honest and clear with everyone to make sure you know what's going on at all times!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (24 days)