Here's the first, new and original frame with a magnetic system to print, frame and switch your pictures with every time you want, using the same frame, IN JUST 7 SECONDS, faster than drinking an espresso!
YOU GOT IT RIGHT: YOU CHANGE YOUR PHOTOS, KEEPING THE SAME FRAME!
Memory builds your life, when you hang your memories, you relive them in your mind.
Try to imagine that you are coming back from a trip, you can relive those moments simply because your walls remind you constantly of those moments you've lived. Now, try to imagine you are coming back from a new trip, you can change your hanging pictures with the new ones you just shot using the same frame and, most importantly, you can do it in just 7 seconds.
Printing photos never went out of style.
Most of the times we are not used to it because we have little time.
It is faster to save them on a hard disk, on a computer or to share them on social media.
But eventually we leave them there and we almost forget about them.
How many times have you looked at an old photo and you thought “How about this one? I forgot about it!”
Printing a photo and hanging it means remembering that moment forever.
If you ever had the desire to hang your photos, to renew your home walls every time you want to and with no stress
iPicky is made for you.
iPicky is not just a simple frame that carries one of your photos. I am not offering you another alternative product to hang on your walls, I am offering you a whole system.
IPicky uses a group of magnets that are fixed behind the photo and allows you to attach it and remove it from its frame.
- Here's why you will not waste anymore time and you will have your photos hanged in your home.
- Here's why you will be able to use the same frame and to change your photo in just 7 seconds.
- Here's why this system will allow you to surround yourself with your memories, even if you have little room.
iPcky is the most valuable method to show your best shoots after every life experience.
Why is it the most valuable?
Because it is a combination between a product (the frame), a personal advice before printing and the printing service of your images.
We adapt your pictures to the format that most valorize them, we print them and we deliver them straight to your home.
Every time you have new photos to hang you only have to send them to us and you will receive them already printed on forex base with magnets, ready to be easily and quickly changed by you in your frame.
We choose to use Valchromat for the iPicky frames with a thickness of 0,8 mm.
The Valchromat wood is Anthracite Gray inside out. It is a wood fiber panel that, thanks to organic colorants mixed with a special resin, gains mechanical abilities, unique for the 3D processing directed to the Interior Design. Valchromat is characterized by its flexural strength; it is completely non-toxic and water-proof and it belongs to E1 class.
Images are printed on Forex, The white matte Forex is an optimal base for a pin-sharp print that doesn't reflect light.
The magnet we use is a neodymium alloy. It is the magnetic material available on the market at the moment, the most powerful in the world, that keeps its magnetic strength through time.
The magnet that we use (750 gr) has the magnetic strength to hold a 600 grams object. Our photo panel weight just 95 grams and behind it are fixed 3 magnets.
Shake it has much as you want, it will not fall.
iPicky is very easy to hang on the wall, it does not need hooks. The frame has a 1,3 cm deep hole on the back that allows you to easily hang it on the wall.
We have three different formats. You can choose them individually or modularly, in order to create different combinations to most valorize your memories and your furniture.
Try to combine them!
Your photos will be managed by a professional photographer.
This is because after you have purchased the first iPicky, if and when you decide to change your photos, you can send us the new photos and decide to keep the old ones in boxes made especially for you, ready to be archived and conserved.
We guarantee not only to renew your memories in your home but also to preserve them in time.
We've been professional photographers and video makers for more than 20 years.
We've been living in Cape town for the majority of the year. 2 years ago we've been involved in a photography project, which was a world tour reporting the world's food habits.
We stopped our regular jobs and we left on board of two cross-country trucks. It all lasted one year.
When we came back the produced material was a lot. We couldn't leave all the photos of this crazy adventure in an hard disk. We collected many folders ordered by nation, thousands of them. The desire to have them all hung in our home was overwhelming.
One night, from the phrase “It's a pity that we can't hang them all”, we came up with the idea of the magnet to switch the picture with, keeping the same frame. Here is how iPicky was born, from a simple and personal need.
iPicky has an Italian heart, we brought from Italy the detail and the love for what we do.
iPicky has a South African's skin because we produce it in Cape Town.
You can see us in the photo:
Fernando has been for 9 years Creative Director of the Exposure Gallery of Cape Town. He has been the reference for many photographers who displayed in his site, and from now he will dedicate himself exclusively to you.
Valeria, professional film maker. Her works constantly travels around international video art festivals, at the moment she presents in over 15 countries and 81 festivals. She is the one who enriches our website with useful informations and contents.
Luciano, professional photographer and photography director, was awarded Best Photo Book with his work “13 Coins” at the European Awards FEP and he also received 14 international awards for the photography direction of 4 shorts. He is the one who edits your photos and he will be happy to discuss with you when you will ask for the free preview.
Jimmy has been one of our first friends we met when we arrived in South Africa. He was hanging out with his penguin colony at the Boulder beach, Cape Town.
He immediately taught us that, by fighting you can have your own place in the world, even if you are tiny.
Don't you believe us? Watch the photo sequence!
iPicky, until today, has only been produced in Cape Town, an artisan production managed and realized by us. We are tiny, just like our friend Jimmy the penguin.
We didn't only create the prototype, but we also tested iPicky on the market, being successful right away.
- Our goal is to start a real production in scale in Italy, managed directly by us, thanks to the experience gained in South Africa, to accomodate European clients as well.
- We also have the desire and will to involve in the project more and more photographers, in order to follow all the photo edit's requests and clients advice, and to reduce the time to receive the preview from 24 to 12 hours.
- Create an Exclusive Line with the Wengè wood frame and Fine art and vetro Museum print.
We will start its production at the achievement of our pledge.
iPicky was born from the belief that memories are a fundamental part of everyone. This belief is supported by different studies made starting from the beginning of 900 by Freud until the neurologists nowadays.
The idea is to create a finer line for people who believe that their memories have to be preserved as artworks.
This is why the Exclusive Line, was thought especially for who wants to make his memories the most precious treasure to keep.
Here are its characteristics:
Wengè Wood: thanks to its particular resistance, compactness and hardness, it is notoriously used to realize fine woodwork. It is characterized by its dark brown color with black grains
Fine Art Print: it is recognized from the private collecting world and from prestigious museum institutions for the durability of its photography's print; guaranteed in time up to100 years.
Museum Glass: the invisible glass is conservative, it is the ideal frame to celebrate artworks' beauty in its complete absence of reflections.
Any kind of contributions to support our project is appreciated.
The first two rewards have been dedicated to our mascot, Jimmy the penguin.
The future rewards will be dedicated to the photos you will send to us.
We love the idea to pay nature back somehow, since it helps us in our project donating us its wood. This is why we have an agreement with a local association, Greenpop, to buy and plant a tree every 10 iPickys sold through kickstarter campaign and for our future. You will receive a keychain with carved GPS coordinates of where your tree is planted.
Risks and challenges
* iPicky is in constant production even if it is hand made and not industrial, so you don't have to worry about the production process because it is already in place and it allows us to not make you wait to have yours.
* We will send you your iPicky preview so you will be sure to see exactly how it will be, before you receive it.
* The scale production implies the use of graphics to elaborate the preview and a lot of people to assemble the frame and to fix the photo to its magnetic base.
* This is our goal and we want to reach it in the shortest possible time in order to avoid delays if the iPicky request exceeds the 800 monthly, which is our production capacity at the moment.
* We will be happy to constantly update you on developments and on your order.
* iPicky è in costante produzione se pur in maniera artigianale e non massiva, quindi non ti devi preoccupare del processo di produzione che è già in atto e che ci mette nelle condizioni di non farti aspettare per ricevere il tuo.
* Ti invieremo una preview del tuo iPicky così sarai sicuro di vedere, ancora prima di riceverlo, esattamente come sarà il tuo.
* La produzione in scala implica l'assunzione di grafici per elaborare le preview e più persone per assemblare la cornice e montare le foto sulle basi.
* Questo è il nostro Goal che vogliamo risolvere nel breve tempo possibile per non subire ritardi se le richieste di iPicky supereranno gli 800 iPicky al mese, che è la nostra capacità produttiva ad oggi.
* Saremo attenti ad aggiornarti costantemente sugli sviluppi e sul tuo ordine.
- (31 days)