Finally, finish the day proud of the work you have accomplished!
The Productivity Planner is designed to help you actually get your important tasks done and not just feel busy and overwhelmed. By using the Productivity Planner you will achieve great things in your life and work. Consistently.
We’ve done the hard work of compiling productivity hacks used by successful people throughout history into this simple tool that you can now use to make your own mark in history.
Our mission is to help you be more efficient and productive on a daily basis. By using the Productivity Planner, you will create new habits that will enable you to be more focused and be healthier in the long-term.
- End your days feeling accomplished – Say goodbye to the days of merely being busy, but not getting any meaningful work done. The Productivity Planner helps organize your day by keeping you focused on your most important tasks of the day.
- Complete a full workday in fewer hours – With the Productivity Planner, you’ll work in shorter, more focused bursts called Pomodoros that will make sure you are not diluting your energy or worse, wasting your time. Email, social media, and your cell phone will not have anything on you.
- Tiny progress = A better you – At the end of each day you will rank how effective you were. Day by day you will learn your productivity patterns. With clear tracking in place, soon you will become one of the most productive people you know.
Share Our Kickstarter Campaign and Get a FREE PDF of the Productivity Planner. We want as many people as possible to become more productive and you can be part of the movement. In order to get your free PDF bundle, click the big button below and share with your friends.
Three years ago we created the Five Minute Journal as a simple, effective tool to help the world become happier everyday. We have helped over 50,000 people accomplish that mission. That is a lot of happy people!
Being fans of physical notebooks, we were searching for a simple, elegant daily planner to help us become more productive. We found nothing we liked until we stumbled upon this productivity legend...
Around 100 years ago, PR consultant Ivy Lee shared with Charles Schwab, CEO of Bethlehem Steel, a time management technique that drastically increased his productivity. The method was quite simple. List out your three to five most important tasks for the day and tackle them in order of importance. This simple technique made Schwab millions and helped the unknown Bethlehem Steel Company become the biggest independent steel producer in the world.This technique and story has been told by many, including Napoleon Hill and Dale Carnegie, and has influenced thousands of people and their businesses.
We tried Lee's prioritized to-do list for a while to help plan our days, but something was missing. We were still inefficient with our time as there was no rhyme or reason to the list. We could cherry-pick jobs such as “edit blog” or “connect with event manager.” The tasks did not flow. There had to be a better way!
We combined Lee’s method with the Pomodoro-style focused work sessions and a daily productivity score to learn about our work patterns and become more effective. Like the Five Minute Journal, we kept the structure minimalist and clutter free.
*** LEGAL NOTICE *** Pomodoro® and The Pomodoro Technique® are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. The Productivity Planner and Intelligent Change is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, The Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo. More informations on The Pomodoro Technique® can be found on www.pomodorotechnique.com
While a heap of planners exist on the market, we believe the Productivity Planner is the simplest, most effective tool for getting meaningful work done. Consistently. Everyday.
- Five Most Important Tasks of the Week: If these were the only tasks you completed during the week, you would be satisfied.
- Tasks of Secondary Importance: Tasks to be completed only after the Most Important Tasks of the Week
- Additional Tasks
- Commitment: One action to make the week more productive.
What's does a productive day consist of?
1. Quote of the Day - To inspire you to seize the day.
2. Most Important Task of the Day (MIT) - The heartbeat of the Productivity Planner. You will focus on accomplishing your long term big wins, not merely keeping busy.
3. Pomodoro Time Tracking - This is where the magic happens. Distractions will soon be a thing of the past as you learn to manage your time efficiently using short Pomodoro single task work sessions.
4. Important Tasks apart from the Most Important Task of the Day
5. Space for Notes - Ideas, future tasks, inspiration, etc.
6. Productivity Score - A daily productivity score to learn about your work patterns and become more effective over time.
- Weekly Wins: Accomplishments of the week you are proud of.
- What tasks were not completed last week?: Recommitment to these tasks for the upcoming week.
- What have you learned this week?: Weekly reflection to learn about your work patterns and become more effective.
- Next Week: Actions you will take to make the upcoming week productive.
As one of the primary audiences of Kickstarter is people from US, we've created this chart below to help you understand what the cost will be in US dollars vs. Canadian dollar that the project is based in as we are from Canada. You can take advantage of the low Canadian dollar and purchase the Productivity Planner at an amazing cost, especially with the added Kickstarter early backer discount.
When you back this project, you’ll see shipping prices for your home country. While our headquarters are in Toronto, Canada, our shipping warehouses are based in the United States, thus for Canadian and worldwide customers the shipping cost is higher.
We will be fulfilling orders worldwide, with the exception of UAE, Russia, and Pakistan because our shipping carrier does not reliably ship there.
Thank you so much for checking out our project and your support. We hope the Productivity Planner can help bring you greater productivity and make your dreams a reality!
Risks and challenges
We have experience producing and manufacturing journals (we created the Five Minute Journal) plus have a large network to help us. We already have deals in places with our manufacturer to ship journals once our goal is reached. That said, we are aware unexpected challenges come up.
Volume - Our kickstarter may exceed our wildest expectations. If we hit a huge volume of orders, it may delay shipping times typically to the tune of 2-4 weeks.
International Shipment - We have been working on getting international distribution for quite some time. It’s tricky and we do not have anything secured yet, but we are working on it. For the time being, the international shipping rates quoted are the lowest rate we can get to reliably ship Productivity Planners.
Our goal is to help the world become more productive. We want the Productivity Planner to be the most effective, simple tool for the job. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you have a thought, idea, or question.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)