"Whenever you get the opportunity to work with someone who can help you take your music to a new and exciting plane, there's only one thing to say.. you say absolutely yes."
We are still enjoying a lot of success from our most recent EP, "The Reds, The Blacks, The Grays" (Matt Very, David Hidek). Anyone reading this might be asking, "What will be different about this album, other than more songs?". Since that release in September 2012, both our writing and ideas about a music career have shifted. We are ready to top it. This new album has been in the works for the past year, and now we are nearing the final stages of getting it into every ones hands. We just need some help.
This album is certainly going to be our best work and our most ambitious endeavor, but it will also be the largest investment into Instead of Sleeping we have ever made. We want to be absolutely transparent with everyone about the costs, and where the money from this Kickstarter will be going. So here it is...
We took out a loan of $7,000 to pay for the tracking, mixing, and producing costs. We need this $3,000 from the Kickstarter to pay for the Mastering, Packaging, and PR Campaign that will go behind this album. There it is. Our budget of $10,000. We all shit our pants a little when we said that number out loud for the first time. We are able to pay for 70% of this album. We are asking for your help to make this album a reality by contributing the remaining 30%.
Risks and challenges
There are certain to be risks, even if this Kickstarter is funded. Unforeseen problems? You betcha. But we promise, we are making this happen, and we will do our very best to fulfill all our obligations to you, our most supportive and amazing backers, as promptly and completely as possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (30 days)