Things are going mostly smoothly!
- AJ has sent me 4 dice worth of designs for the cards and he says he has a few more ready now. So I should get them in a couple days.
- Q-Workshop tells me they have manufactured (but not yet inked) all copies of 6 dice. They expect to do 4 more this week, while inking the others.
- The only issue is that Q-Workshop's designer and I are going back and forth with the other 5 dice' designs. We're just trying to get the best effect ("look") for the ruins, subject to the level of detail we have available on the dice. I just sent my feedback to 2 dice of ruins designs. I expect Emil (their designer) to tweak things based on my feedback and then get the other designs done this week. Fingers crossed on that issue, but I don't think it will be too difficult to get it resolved soon.
- We've announced a Geomorph Design contest! All are welcome, and you can release whatever rights to the designs you want to (or keep all rights except letting us show them in the contest.) Here is the link: http://inkwellideas.com/2015/04/geomorph-map-contest-launches/
- And our other Kickstarter (RPG Card Decks: NPCs, Adventures, Creatures) is going strong. We're past half way with about a week and a half left. Of course you know from experience the last couple of days can see the pledging double! We've already shown backers once complete deck and previewed 10+ cards from the other two decks. Please take a look: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inkwellideas/rpg-card-decks-npcs-creature-ecologies-adventures
Thanks again for your support!