About this project
Thank you for visiting our Kickstarter project - and thank you so much for the tremendous support! Make sure to check out our updates! We have made several videos on our Kickstarter progress!
What is "Ingri:Dahl"?
From the moment the Norwegian twins Kine and Einy Paulsen put on the 3D glasses they were given at the movie theater, they knew they had to change the game. Not sure if it was the lack of design or the thought of how many people wore the glasses before them, but their first model "Popcorn" quickly became a reality.
Why 3D glasses?
- The timing is perfect: Sony Pictures stated in a press release sept 2011 that they will not be giving away free cheap 3D glasses at the theaters in 2012.
- It’s eco-friendly! If everyone brought their own pair of 3D glasses to the movie theater, the amount of plastic used to create glasses for one time use would be decreased.
- Our glasses are not only compatible with movie theaters all over the world. You can also use them for 3D TVs from a number of manufacturers such as LG, JVC and Vizio.
- You don't have to worry about someone wearing the glasses before you!
- Unlike the "free" glasses given at the movie theaters, our glasses are not "one-size-fits-all", but designed to fit your style and face. We are very excited about our 3D clip-on for people with prescription glasses.
Why do we need money?
We need you to make a pledge in order for us to launch a new Spring 2012 Collection! Make a donation as small as $1 and receive a gift that ranges from a heartfelt thank you to an entire Spring collection and even 3D movie tickets!
T-shirts at 15 dollar pledge:
Thank you for your support!
Support this project
- (60 days)