About this project
OUR NEW ALBUM: HIBERNATION
So, we finally made a new album. Hibernation is definitely one of our best works so far, and we really can't wait to share it with you. Together with Swedish Grammy nominated producer Johan Eckeborn, we we have been putting more time and focus into the production than ever before. Although, as you've seen in the video, we've faced quite a few delicate problems over the last few years, and before we can go ahead and release the album we need to make sure we can make our amends..
Due to all the complications and obstacles we have faced we ended up with more delays and more costs than we expected, and now we need your help to make it possible for us to get the tracks mastered and ready to release. To make this happen, we would like to include all of you in the final steps of this progress and bring our music closer to you at the same time. Starting off with this campaign, we look forward to involve you in the final steps before release and give you the chance to really be a part of both the album and the journey of our band.
We are so happy for all the years of adventure with Immanu El. Every album, every tour and every new friend we've met along the way really made a huge mark in our lives and we hope we can continue this journey together with you for the next years as well. We are finally ready but really can't make it without your help. Please - join us on this campaign, place a pre-order or make us come to your place and play - anything that would help to make our music come alive. Let's make it happen together.
Immanu El (Claes, Per, David & Jonatan)
MINIMUM GOAL: 10 000€
If we would reach our minimum goal, it would mean that we could finally pay the remaining bills for the studio recording, post production, mixing and mastering, and we could carry on with our plans to bring you our new album in time and get back on the road to meet you guys again.
STRETCH GOAL: 15 000€
If we somehow would manage to raise more money than we would need for the remaining costs of the production, we would like to use this in three different ways to make the best out of it for you:
1. Help finance bonus material for Hibernation (bonus tracks, remixes and reworks of our songs) to release after the release of the album. Any suggestions? Write us!
2. Help financing our tours to make it possible for us to extend our normal tour routing in EU, North America and Asia. This would make it possible for us to play in countries we know some of you want us to visit.
3. Help finance the production of our (first ever) music video.
Next to this text, at the Reward section, we have listed all the details of content and pricing for our rewards, entitled to all of you who support this campaign. The rewards are including:
- A pre-order of Hibernation
- Guest list spots for our upcoming shows
- Our previous records (signed CD's and limited vinyl) & Immanu El tote bags
- A 'Special Thanks' feature in the cover & digital booklet of Hibernation
- A Skype call with an acoustic performance of your favorite songs
- A visit to our studio for an exclusive pre-listen to the album (+ meet & greet or dinner with the band in Sweden or abroad)
- A private concert in your home (unplugged) anywhere in the world
NOTE: Rewards are including EVERYTHING described within the detailed information of each level. Some of the rewards are limited to only a few amount of backers.
iTunes - itunes.apple.com/us/artist/immanu-el/id289594662
Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/immanuelband
Spotify - play.spotify.com/artist/5vdQYwhaxOpaSV8s7AjjH6
Merchandise - merchworld.com/products/immanu-el
Risks and challenges
Since "Hibernation" is more or less finished, we don't see any risk of failure to deliver the album to you if the project would be successfully funded. The challenges that would follow would be to plan the details of the release, for example if we should go for an external record label or to do it on our own label. Since the album would be funded by you guys, we would also involve you in the progress and let you know about every step on the way toward the first single release. We will keep in touch & answer any questions you might have along the way at our social media channels.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (59 days)