Relaunch - What has changed?
Now we have fulfilment partner on board which allow us to lower shipping costs gained from backers. We are really excited about those changes! Here is complete list of changes:
- Opening video was extended with actual game footage so players can see game features and game itself
- We removed “commander” pledge that was available in first launch. We did this to lower production costs. Most items from “commander” pledge were moved into stretch goals. However, there will be no Overlay with 3D effect – this item may appear as a SG in future
- “Gameplay” section was overhauled completely to show game features instead copy bits from instruction. What is really important that now “Gameplay” section shows “heart” of Guardians of Xobos, which is Fog of War mechanism used in connection system.
- Sections were rearranged to make campaign presentation clearer
- All video material and links for external previews are now in the right place when campaign starts
- Now we have fulfillment partner on board which allow us to lower shipping cost
Imagine Realm team