European Union was built on great visions: peace, free trade, freedom of movement. But now Europe is in a crisis. What does Europe's future look like? Who can bring a new vision for Europe? What is the role of generation Y? With Europe2020 we want to show how inspirational people from generation Y shape the future of our continent. We provide 100% inspiration and one new vision: people. Join the Europe2020 tribe and get inspired about Europe again!
Europe2020 consists of five episodes series and a movie. The series reveals the future vision of our generation. It is targeted for Y-generation and decision makers in Europe and the United States: those who want to get inspired in the midst of financial crisis. The movie shows the epic making-of story and our stars' vision for the future. If we secure enough funding we will release 3D stereoscopic version of the movie.
What We Need & What You Get
- We need £120 000 to finish the postproduction of the Europe2020 documentary series and the Europe2020 movie.
- We need £500 000 to convert the movie into stereoscopic amazing 3D experience.
- In exchange you get to join Europe2020 tribe and be inspired about Europe again!
- This documentary will inspire people and provide insights on how to create a better future for people in Europe.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Please share our story: let's make Europe2020 happen!
- Become a tribe member: https://www.facebook.com/Europe2020
- Follow Twitter: @Ilkkati @Olganovi
Artists on the trailer
Copyright fees: We will distribute £0.66 from each pledge to all of six external copyright holders as compensation for using their art.
Team behind Europe2020
Executive producers: Ilkka Tiainen and Olga Novikova
Investor / contributor: Jani Pomell
2nd director / journalist: Cilla Mattheiszen
Cinemaphotographer: Martin Jäger
Post production: Pablo films, Aleksi Raij, Jukka Metsäaho
Production specialist: Mikko Huupponen
Sound/ mentor: Sami Kiiski
2nd camera / production specialist: Jere Korppoo
Production assistant: Suvi Zaporozets
Production assistant: Satu Zaporozets
Production assistant: Anna Saarikivi
Pre-production assistant: Jade Alexandra
Press relations/ mentor: Taina Kuusisto
Mentor, director: Tuomas Salminen
Stereoscopic 3D: Stereoscape Ltd
AD: Peik Mattheiszen
Google: Sini Pankka
Web design: www.semio.fi
Production company info: Bad Husband Productions Ltd
- producers: Ilkka Tiainen and Olga Novikova
- chairman: Alan Barell
At the production peak 42 people were working for this project. The project is a massive achievement of a group of people who believe in a better future. This journey would not have been possible without them, family and friends.
Risks and challenges
Every project has its challenges, that is why we have done everything possible to minimize risks:
1) All content is already filmed.
2) We have put together a world class professional team.
3) By becoming Europe2020 tribe member you can follow the production progress online.
4) We have been through a lot already and have successfully tackled the setbacks. The new challenges will be dealt with. We believe in "no pain, no gain".
- Europe2020 team -Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)