WHAT IS FLYSHARK KEYBOARD 2?
1.In order to backers that outside the US could receive flyshark2 in short time ,we will post it via DHL.For US backers ,we will post it via USA Special line.
2.When you reply our surverys, please be sure to leave your telephone number and detailed shipping address.
3.When using flyshark2,please kindly read instructions carefully, some of the features have detail describe in manual.
- keycap lock
- back to previous
Flyshark 2 is redefining the wireless keyboard with better feedback, lighter weight, 1-year battery life and Bluetooth Smart. Built for iPhone and iPad, it’s also compatible with Android and Windows.
Flyshark Keyboard 2 is built on the basis of Flyshark Keyboard and has been improved significantly for a year according to the suggestions from a lot of supporters. It uses up-to-date intelligent Bluetooth chip, which has extra-long stand-by time and very low power consumption, making the connection quicker, safer and smarter.
We make a subversive design on the structure of folding keyboard and change its appearance design, making its feelings and inputting efficiency comparable to the keyboard of a laptop and providing efficient productivity and joyful experience.
We hope the extreme design of Flyshark Keyboard 2 will be attractive to you. With the addition of several colors, we hope it will be with you all the time.
- Selfie mode – Open Camera App, press"FN+D Key"to capture memories.
- Search mode – Press"Fn+S key"to start search.
- Screenshot – Press"Fn+F key"to save the screenshot.
Slim,Light And Sturdy
- Weighs only 150g, using a new alloy of 7000 Series aluminum — the same grade used in the aerospace industry, and also the same that is used in the new iPhone 6s.
- Advance Structural Design.Flyshark 2 has many improvements in its structural engineering, including making it more sturdy and lighter. You can open it 180 degrees, lay it on your legs and type comfortably.
Flyshark Keyboard 2 uses Bluetooth Smart, which features very low power consumption and has up to one year of standby time. It was built with iPhone and iPad users in mind, but is also perfectly compatible with the latest Apple products and other smart devices, bringing you an extreme experience and is ideal company for your travels and work. Bluetooth Smart also makes connecting to your devices much easier and more secure. This is especially handy for road warriors who frequently have to work while on the road.
X-structure keys have a stroke life of over 5 million times. The feedback is consistent from any part of the keyboard, reducing typing error and fatigue.
Long Battery Life
- Because we use a Bluetooth Smart Chip, which is of very low power consumption, the keyboard has an up to one-year standby time.
- Flyshark 2 no longer uses a physical power switch. Instead, it has an intelligent power switch that automatically turns on and off based on the user’s activity. This make it even easier to use while helping save energy by turning off during inactivity.
Easier & Safer Connection
Open your smart devices, searching Bluetooth Keyboard, click it, it will be connected in 0.3S to your devices. Flyshark Keyboard II is adopted aes128 security encryption technoligy. more safety to send datas.If you are journalist at the press conference, you can use Flyshark keyboard II to post message, there is no devices can trace or sense your keyboard to exposure your location.The ordinary bluetooth device can be traced by detecting the bluetooth signal.
Two Different Layout Types
Flyshark 2 - Bluetooth 3.0 edition
For those of you who own devices that don’t support Bluetooth Smart devices, we heard your feedback and we are adding a Bluetooth 3.0 edition for Flyshark. It has the great design as the regular version and a standby of 60 days. This is for those who are running Android OS version before 4.3. And iOS devices before iPhone 4S and iOS 7
Process of the Research and DevelopmentWe have made a lot of improvements to the original Flyshark Keyboard according to suggestions from our supporters. To make the keyboard more stable when opened, it needs to be locked on a plane of 180 degrees upon opening. Just for the locking mechanism of the keyboard alone, we had repeatedly tested over 20 plans. After half a year’s effort, we finally chose a structure, which is a subversive design for all folding keyboards. In addition, in order to increase the production capacity and address the problem of deformation of hardware housing, we made a new design for the production process of the frame of the keyboard, and made significant improvements to the die-casting molds, reducing the housing casting molds to 5 sets from 24 sets and reducing the manufacturing procedures by 20%.
We would like to thank all our supporters for your suggestions and support! The Flyshark Keyboard 2 would not have become a reality without your valuable suggestions.
- Richard Wu, a mechanical engineer and an expert in inputting device and game console accessory manufacturing. Prior to this keyboard, he had designed and manufactured several Wii accessories which had been highly appraised by the market and customers. He is now focusing on the development and research of smart products and pays special attention to customer experience.
- Gary Lam, an electronics engineer, has been engaging in the research of electronic technology for over 20 years. He has led the development of many successful electronic products such as TV Box, Bluetooth devices, and has solid experience in product development. He can precisely judge the market trend of electronic products and has developed many products with sales volume over one million pieces. In today’s intelligent age, he still has passions for and is interesting in developing fashionable and classic electronic products.
Some of the names described herein are trademarks owned or otherwise claimed by their respective owners, e.g. Bluetooth, Android, Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows.
Risks and challenges
Developing hardware is never easy. This is our third project on
Kickstarter and we have certainly gotten a lot better at understanding market needs and the supply chain. While there is always a risk of delays involved with sourcing, tooling and testing, we will treat our backers with the utmost care and keep in constant contact with them.
- (30 days)