This project's funding goal was not reached on July 1, 2011.
About this project
(Thanks for watching our TEASER TRAILER. We'll be shooting all new footage on HD in Milwaukee between July-October 2011) Currently we're Kickstarter underdogs right now & the game is in the second half. Now is the time to pledge the deadline is JUNE 30.
Six reasons to pledge
1) MY BROTHER FREEWAY MIKE MC CARTER is the first feature length documentary tribute about Mike. So we get to cover 4 great topics: Milwaukee, Freeway, autism and sports.
2) The director of the film is Mike's sister a California bohemian filmmaker and indie tv personality. Born and raised in Milwaukee she knows what his comfort level is, ensuring an authentic film. Her production partner is the talented Mr.Ricard Lefrak former laser designer for The Who Read about his laser work here (pages 59-62): http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1mza7/TPiFebruary2010Issue/resources/index.htm
3) The producers reputations are directly on the line with Kickstarter's brand of Crowdsourcing filmmaking. We believe in this is an important project on many levels that the whole family will enjoy.
4)The San Francisco production crew will be shooting on location in Milwaukee between July and October interviewing coaches players friends and family.
5) Kickstarter is crowd sourcing you like it you fund it you watch the production process! All-or nothing-PBS style of pledging! We give you GREAT gifts for your pledge from one of a kind stickers to an Executive Directors title! If we fail your pledge is returned by Kickstarter!
6) We GUARANTEE that your pledge will go to making a great film that will be seen at the 2012 SUNDANCE film festival and free public screenings in Milwaukee and San Francisco.
"Freeway is a Milwaukee legend. Any sports game, but especially Milwaukee Bucks, Marquette Warriors...err....Golden Eagles, UW-M basketball games. At some point during the game, Freeway will be spotted on the Jumbotron and will be dancing himself silly in the stands. It's amazing. He's a sweet and innocent guy, and sometimes unaware of his legend. Every city has one of these guys or gals. Los Angeles has Angelyne. San Francisco has Frank Chu...who's yours?"
Want more information?
And our blog! http://mybrotherfreewaymikemccarter.blogspot.com/
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that this Kickstarter campaign is ALL or NOTHING. If we don't meet our $20,000 goal by June 30 2011 you will not be charged, and we will not receive ANY money for this worthy film.
We appreciate your consideration!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)