Rev 2 boards ordered
After doing all the bug fixes to the first MICO board (cutting traces, adding jump wires and adjusting component values), I ran a comprehensive verification test and I'm very satisfied with the results. MICO is working just as I intended. It should be a breeze for all backers to get their MICO Shield working.
After verification was complete, I updated the design files (schematic and board layout) and sent out an order to the PCB fabricator for the revised boards (rev 2). Boards should arrive May 13th. If all goes well these boards will be the reward for the first backers (I'll keep the rev1 boards to myself).
While I wait for the new boards I'm working on the Bill Of Materials, and started planning component sourcing.