I finished the final assembly of all 100!
And I have put together almost all of the shipments!
Bad news though, somewhere in my spreadsheet I miscalculated the number of needed protective backs. I ordered 70 since my calculation said 60(not everyone ordered one and I wanted some extras), but I actually needed 80! So I'm ordering the remaining backs now, which means 10 random orders that ordered protective backs won't be able to ship for about 2 weeks. Which is how long the 3D prints take from Shapeways. So a small set back for a couple of orders, and unfortunately will have to ship in May.
I'm going to start shipping out these packaged ones starting tomorrow.
There is always something!