Little Things: Sharing Our Message Everywhere
Thank you for the BIG PLEDGES. Awesomeness. Now, how do we get the word out in getting pledges between $10 - $25? Over the past week, we have completed the following:
- Placed flyers on all the cars at the Alta Bates Hospital garage in Berkeley (near retail shop)
- Knocked on 50+ doors in the retail shop neighborhood to share our story and Kickstarter
- Sent out a Press Release via PRWeb and PRLog
- Reached out to Journalists in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Had a Kickstarter launch party where we invited our neighbors and are donating 100% of revenue to LeConte, Ocean View and Peralta Elementary schools in Berkeley, Albany, and Oakland
- Printed 10,000+ flyers to be distributed over the next week
- Placed two small billboards related to our Kickstarter on Frontage Road (next to 580 highway)
- Created a targeted e-mail marketing campaign to reach out to Cupkates and Stateside customers who love our treats
- Used social media to share our Kickstarter campaign with 10,000+ followers
- Passed out flyers at the Stern Grove Festival in San Francisco this past Sunday
- IceCreamTacos.com redirects to our Kickstarter page
- We have included links to the Kickstarter on StatesideTreats.com... still working on CupkatesBakery.com and StatesideBakery.com.
What suggestions do you have? What can we do to have you share our story with your family, friends, and colleagues? Please remember that your friends will love you sharing with them our early bird discounts via social or e-mail. Little things add up.
Thank you for following our journey in bringing baked and frozen nostalgic treats - with no preservatives - to the people. It is the right thing to do. Here is your virtual flyer.