Help us by hitting "Share this project"⤴
MacRumors reviews "A Quality Stainless Steel Link Bracelet at Sport Band Pricing"
Macworld Editor tweets "Really nice looking stainless steel link bracelet"
AppAdvice "Looks great. Like a fine, fine piece of craftsmanship."
iPhoneLife reviews "I Love it. Feels like it was made by Apple."
New Stretch Goals Announced
$200K - Logo Free (we will move our logo to inside the band) - Achieved!
$300K - Free HyperLink resizing tool (see below)
$400K - A new HyperLink design to choose from
$49 stainless steel Apple Watch band? Are you serious?! Is that a typo?
We strongly believe there is no better watch band material for the stainless steel Apple Watch than stainless steel itself. Unfortunately Apple's Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Band costs $449 which can buy you another Apple Watch Sport. It is reported that the $49 Apple Watch Sports Band cost only $2 to make so it's fair to say that the $449 Stainless Steel Band would cost very much less to make. With no huge markups or expensive corporate overheads, we hope to bring you a similar quality stainless steel link bracelet band, crafted from the same 316L stainless steel alloy as the Apple Watch for only $49 (Kickstarter early birds). We have started a small production and you can see the actual product in action in the video above. With your help, we aim to lower the cost of production further and make affordable stainless steel Apple Watch bands a reality!
Check out our Instagram page
Crafted from the same 316L stainless steel alloy as the Apple Watch
316L stainless steel is known for its strength and corrosion resistance. By using the same 316L stainless steel alloy, we can ensure that our bands matches the Apple Watch perfectly. Our 316L stainless steel bands looks great on the aluminum Apple Watch Sport as well!
Precision milled to perfectly fit the Apple Watch Stainless Steel. Our stainless steel bands looks great on the aluminum Apple Watch Sport as well!
Using schematics provided by Apple, our bands are CNC precision milled to fit the Apple Watch perfectly. Like Apple's stainless steel band, our bands are made up of solid links which are cut from a complete piece of 316L stainless steel (as opposed to the folded sheet method used by Pebble Steel) which makes our bands stronger, more robust and durable.
Classic link bracelet design, inspired by top Swiss luxury watch brands
4 different models: 42mm & 38mm Silver, 42mm & 38mm Space Black
- Apple Watch 42mm Silver Stainless Steel (pictured)
- Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminum
Designed for all day stylish look
Our quick snap clasp allows you to quickly and securely put on your Apple Watch, faster than other bands so that you can start your day smoothly.
Great for workouts
316L stainless steel is sweat, water and corrosion resistant, making it great for active wear. Stainless steel is also cool to the touch and a great heat dissipater making it more comfortable to wear than a rubber sports band. Our bracelet link design provides breathability and precise sizing to ensure a good fit for accurate fitness measurements Look sharp while you workout.
Sportier than the Apple Watch Sports Band
Our stainless steel bands are like a natural extension of the Apple Watch.
Nothing looks more professional than 316L stainless steel.
Comfortable to the skin and touch
Our superior bracelet link design is extremely comfortable as it does not pinch at the skin or catch hairs. Our 316L stainless steel bands are also cooler to the touch, more breathable and more resistant to stains, sweat and odors than other rubber, fabric and leather bands.
42mm Space Black
- Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum (pictured)
- Apple Watch 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel
Durable & Scratch Resistant
Similar to the Apple Watch Space Black Stainless Steel, an additional diamond like carbon (DLC) layer is added to our Space Black Stainless Steel bands to achieve a brilliant slick finish that is durable and scratch resistant.
Feels right at home from garden to black tie
Looks great with either Aluminum Space Gray Apple Watch Sport (pictured) or Stainless Steel Space Black Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch 38mm Silver Stainless Steel (pictured)
- Apple Watch Sport 38mm Silver Aluminum
From casual chic to fashionable professional
Looks way beyond its price.
Like a fine piece of jewelry.
316L Stainless Steel is corrosion, water, sweat, odor, stain and scratch resistant. HyperLink 316L stainless steel bands will look like brand new for years to come.
Perfect for all day and night
38mm in Space Black!
Now available because you helped us hit 1,000 Facebook shares!
Looks great with aluminum Apple Watch Sport as well!
Help us make HyperLink Stainless Steel Apple Watch bands a reality!
Features At A Glance
- Crafted from the same 316L stainless steel alloy as the Apple Watch
- Precision CNC milled to perfectly fit the Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition
- Made of solid links cut from complete piece of 316L stainless steel
- 316L stainless steel is extremely hard, scratch and corrosion resistant
- Classic link bracelet design inspired by luxury Swiss watches
- Comfortable wear that does not pitch at the skin or catch hairs
- Designed for all day wear, from morning workouts to evening nights out
- Available in 38mm & 42mm Silver, 38mm & 42mm Space Black
- Additional diamond like carbon (DLC) layer applied to Space Black band for sleek appearance and additional durability and scratch resistance
- 38mm fits wrists 130-210mm (Additional 10mm extension links will be available for purchase after the Kickstarter project ends @ $5 each)
- 42mm fits wrists 150-215mm (Additional 8mm extension links will be available for purchase after the Kickstarter project ends @ $5 each)
- Normal retail price will be $99 ($49 for Kickstarter Early Birds)
- $49 - EARLY BIRD: One Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $59 - EARLY BIRD: One Silver 38mm, Space Black 42mm or Space Black 38mm HyperLink band
- $69 - One HyperLink band of any size/color
- $98 - Two Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $147 - Three Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $245 - Five Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $490 - Ten Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $1000 - 30 Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $5000 - 170 Silver 42mm HyperLink band
- $10000 - 400 Silver 42mm HyperLink band
August 25 to September 30: Kickstarter campaign
October: Shipping of Early Bird rewards
November: Shipping of regular rewards
December: Shipping to retail at $99 each (after we have fulfilled all Kickstarter rewards)
Who are we?
HYPER by Sanho Corporation has been making award winning Apple accessories since 2009 and are no strangers to crowdfunding, this being our 8th crowdfunding project. Our previous crowdfunding projects, CloudFTP, iStick, Pearl Kickstarter, Pearl Indiegogo, iPin for iPhone/Android, iPin for iPhone, HyperDrive for MacBook have altogether raised over $1.6 million.
Shout out to Michael Soo & Capture The Look Team
We highly recommend Michael Soo and the Capture The Look team. We have been working with Capture The Look for all our animation, videography and photography needs in ALL our crowdfunding projects.
Capture The Look team crafted our video from its concept to motion. They are the recipient of one of the highest awards in photography by the largest photography magazine in the world. Capture The Look team fuses life, love and art into a blend of poetic imagery and motion cinema. Check them out, http://www.capturethelook.com for your next project!
Risks and challenges
No project is without their risk and challenges but we try to do our absolute best to minimize them. We felt that we have done all the necessary preliminary work prior to coming to Kickstarter. We are also no strangers to Apple accessories or crowdfunding.
The HyperLink 316L Stainless Steel Bands that you see in the above video/photos are actual production units.
With your support, we can bring HyperLink to Apple Watch users worldwide. We are ready to enter mass production and your contribution will help to reduce mass production cost and raw material bulk purchase cost to make the $49 price a reality.
We have sufficient materials to manufacture about 3,000 units now (for early birds). Beyond that, the lead time is about a month. Your strong support will give us the needed affirmation to place a larger raw materials order and start mass production earlier.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)