Success! And the first of many more updates to come!
YOU GUYS! Soooo many books to send out!
I'm speechless at the amount of support that has been put toward this book. I cannot even express fully to you all how it feels to be able to send this book to you after the years of working on these comics.
I wanted to start by giving a rundown of all of the updates that are to come in the next few weeks, that way you all will be updated on when to expect everything since we have a few months before the books arrive.
1. Surveys: I will be sending out surveys to all of you to get specifics on all things related to your pledge (Where to ship the book, type of signature, sketch preference, panel preference, and more!) Look out for these before the weekend comes!
2. Timing: I initially wanted to be safe and estimate the books to arrive to you by August. I've been working on the files and plan to send it to print by the first week of April. This would mean the books should arrive to me by mid-June. There are a few pieces left, including a few backer comic rewards to produce!
3. Extras/Stretch Goals: We made BOTH stretch goals! This is incredible, beyond words! This means that everyone who ordered a copy of the physical book shipping to them will also be included an 8 x 10 signed print, as well as a silver enamel pin! I will update here in Kickstarter and share once the extra items have arrived so you all are in the loop :) I plan to have these completed in the next few weeks.
4. Credits/Instagram Story: All 11 pages are completed and I would like to post the story on Instagram this weekend/Monday. If you would like to be tagged, please drop your handle in the comments below. (Unless you replied in the earlier update, then I got you ;))
5. Original Comic Panels: For anybody that pledged the $100 and above, I'm creating a Google doc. that I'll be sharing with you that shows all available panels. In order to make it fair, I am going to ask everyone to choose their top 5 panels in order from 1-5, that way there's a better chance of everyone getting a comic panel they would like the best :)
It's going to be a busy couple of weeks/months, but I am so excited to get this book to print! Once we are through the woods on this project, I plan to get back to posting new comics 4-5 times a week, as well as a bunch of other projects. <3 Thank you again for all of the positive comments and support, it means the world!
Sending all of the love <3!