With feedbacks from our alpha users, we realize that we need to develop much more of the Lightband’s feature and design in order to bring one of the best product to you. Therefore, we’re developing a new design for our Lightband. Most importantly, we will be back with a second campaign. So please stay tuned and follow us to see what we’re preparing for you guys next.
Help support our passion by sharing this project with your friends!
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | O'tatmo
O’tatmo® - Shining Passion
As of today, there are many LED bands designed specifically for concerts, music festivals and nightclubs. Some bands can be controlled by the wearer via buttons or accelerometer-based motions while others can be remotely controlled by a computer via radio and infrared signals. However, wearers have always been looking for an easy and intuitive way to control the light of these bands.
FINALLY IT HAS ARRIVED!
We come to you with the O’tatmo Lightband, with which wearers can embrace their inner rainbows by deciding when the light shines, how the light shines and what colors should shine, simply by moving their hands. Once the music starts and the hands are up in the air, the crowd can start creating their very own visual lighting experience by being in full control of his/her very own light band. Furthermore, O’tatmo Lightband is still fully functional even after the event has ended. Therefore, the possibilities and everyday usage of O’tatmo Lightband are in our customers’ reach and imagination.
What is the O'tatmo® Lightband?
O’tatmo Lightband is by far the most unique accessory invented to enhance the ultimate concert experience. Our product is an interactive LED device incorporated with several RGB LEDs and a proximity sensor. The Lightband can be worn around the palm of the hand or even on the wrist. Multi-color LEDs enclosed within the leather strap allow the Lightband to produce various color in the RGB spectrum and multi flash patterns. Low power components and optimized control software allow the Lightband to operate up to 8 hours before the batteries need to be replaced.
Sleek and Interactive Design
- Open/Close hand = On/Off light
The first key feature of O’tatmo Lightband is that it allows the wearer to turn the light on and off by simply opening and closing his/her hand, respectively. O’tatmo Lightband needs to be worn around the wearer’s palm to perform this feature. A proximity sensor is incorporated in the palm side of the band giving the ability to measure the distance to nearby objects and fingers. When an object or finger passes the threshold of the predefined value (i.e. 4 cm) closer towards the sensor, the light goes off. Otherwise, the Lightband will illuminate.
- Double Clap = Color Change
The second key feature of O’tatmo Lightband is that it allows the wearer to change the light color with no perceivable delay by quickly double clapping his/her hands. To perform this feature, the O’tatmo Lightband needs to be worn on wearer’s palm as well.
- Single Click = Flash Pattern Change
Another feature is changing the flash pattern by a single click on the button located on the back of the hand.
The Lightband's strap is made from real leather for comfort and aesthetic purposes.
LED colors and flash patterns can be tailored to match and complement specific events or groups.
O’tatmo Lightband is an exceptional advertising tool in the world of cross-device advertising. The frosted plastic face of the Lightband is a privileged design for branding with logo or brand sponsor to reinforce brand awareness. Moreover, LED colors and flash patterns can be tailored to match and complement specific events or groups.
- Dimension: 180(L) x 33(W) x 14(H) mm.
- Weight: 48 grams.
- Size: one size fits most.
- Light source: 8 RGB LEDs.
- Operating time: up to 8 hours before the batteries needed to be replaced.
- Strap: made from real leather for comfort and aesthetic purposes.
- Strap color: black.
The Development Of O'tatmo® Lightband
Why Pledge Now?
- Backers First: You'll get your O’tatmo Lightband well before it enters into the mass market.
- Limited Availability: Since the initial production capacity is not unlimited, there will be a limited first run of lightbands as based on the final pledge totals.
- Discounted Price: O’tatmo Lightband will retail €22 + tax. However, Kickstarters can pre-order O’tatmo Lightband for €19 (tax included).
- Localized Shipping: Our shipping prices for pre-ordered lightbands are so low because we send them in bulk to fulfillment centers around the world. This is your chance to lock in the lowest possible shipping rate.
- We Need Your Support: We've covered the cost of R&D, design, molds, prototype, but we need your financial support for manufacturing and shipping O’tatmo Lightband around the world.
- We Need Your Input: We always want to make O’tatmo Lightband better. We truly value your input as we put the finishing touches on the Lightband, and we promptly address all questions and ideas.
We spent a lot of time finding the right logistics partners for keeping the shipping cost as low as possible. This project is EU and US friendly. Rewards bound for the EU and US will ship from within the EU and US: no extra customs fees!
Event Organizers & Retailers
We welcome all Event Organizers and Retailers, please contact Phong Pham directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details.
We Couldn't Do It Alone
We have been working hard over the past year to develop O’tatmo Lightband, but we couldn't have done it without the support of others! We have partnered with R&P Co., Ltd., who assists us in the electronic design. We are also associated with Orient Resources International Co.,Ltd., who assists us with the manufacturing of flexible PCB.