We make hyper-real, quirky digital prints on universal basic shapes. Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on December 23, 2013.
About this project
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . a b o u t
Hi guys! I am Heather and I hope you enjoyed the video above. I put it together with some friends who are very talented - really wanted to show off our creativity and desire to be professional.
Would really really really love your support. The project grew out of a personal passion for fashion and humor. There's not a lot of apparel lines that can hit both with a sense of cool & sophistication. With your help we can bring this line to the world! And with your orders, donations and feedback we can design the next collections you'd like to see!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . p r i n t s
1) Crush. Who is your pop culture crush? Support us and we'll design out this heartfelt collection. Donate and get the first from our total crush collection | the james -> See rewards on the right!
NEW: Here's the 2nd from our total crush collection | the zachary -> Get it, see rewards on the right!
NEW: If you have a celeb crush and want a tee made, message us and we may add!
. . . . . . . .
2) The Santa collection launches with our hip & classic Santas. There is no better way to say thanks to Santa for all of his hard work season after season, then 'reping his humble 'ol face all year round. Available now - Get the hip santas or classic santas from our holiday, celebrate collection. -> Get it, see rewards on the right!
. . . . . . . .
3) Bill. Wouldn't it be amazing if there were a collection completely inspired by Bill Murray and every movie he has ever been in? If you are thinking yes, we're glued in on the same page. Rep the first from our bill murray collection | blue bill. -> Get it, see rewards on the right!
. . . . . . . .
4) weather up.our 4th collection featuring: the twister, airplane, and marigold tees. -> Get it, see rewards on the right!
5) shine. our 5th collection featuring: the oil slick and iridescent. -> Get it, see rewards on the right!
MORE PHOTOS HERE ---> see updates
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . p r o c e s s
All products are made in Los Angeles sublimated on American Apparel tees. The design is printed on large paper, then with heat transfer the design is applied to the white American Apparel tees and extra time is taken to block out the neck so the inside stays blank. Please note, when digital sublimating on blanks, there tends to be small creases around the armpit and other hidden crevasses.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . f u n d i n g
With the funding, we'd like to:
- build a community
- design a killer online store
- design out our future collections
- release limited runs to fans at discounts
- develop retail partnerships
Risks and challenges
We've already sampled all of our designs multiple times and have worked out the kinks on how to create the best product for die sublimation on standard American Apparel blanks. We chose to print on standard American Apparel Tees to reduce awkward sizing risk as most people are familiar with the brand's fit. We also have an orderly and tight production process in order to keep up with the orders with dedicated people managing production and dedicated people managing orders.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (27 days)