Updates! New Content Pack, Full Screen Mode, and More
Hi again! The whirlwind of launch has finally passed, but that hasn't stopped us from continuing to update Hero Generations with all new content and features. I wanted to quickly share all of the exciting new stuff you may have missed.
Also, a humble request: if you're enjoying the game, it would be amazing to get your quick review on our Steam store page: store.steampowered.com/app/295590
"Explorers" FREE Content Update
Our first of many content packs was released last week, and it is completely free for all players. Here's what was added:
- Oracle (world building): offers rare knowledge items every 75 years.
- Guide (trait): Reveals the location of all towns in the current world.
- Seer (trait): Reveals the type of 4 cards on the flip board when mating.
- World Map (item): clears the clouds instantly for the current world.
- Conch Shell (item): calls an airship to your location instantly.
- Emerald Hammer (item): repairs buildings by 800 years.
- Dagger (item): small attack item that adds 0-3 attack in combat.
- Blueprint (item): ??? (it's a secret!)
Other Big Changes
Beyond a ton of bug fixes and game balance changes, we've also added your most heavily requested features to the game. Most notably:
- Full Screen Mode!
- Separate Music and Sound Effects controls, that let you listen to your own music while playing.
- Inventory management system, that lets you swap and drop items that are clustered in the same game tile.
- ESC key menu that let's you return to the main menu from in game.
- Nearly every major reported crash/save bug is now fixed.
Thank you to everyone that has been providing feedback and bug reports over the last 2 months. It's been a huge help and has made the game even better for everyone. Our plan is to continue to update the game with new features and major content expansions for the foreseeable future, so please keep sending over your suggestions.