"Sexy Business!" is a 100%historically accurate Victorian Business and Dating Simulator.
Initially releasing on Steam - Windows/Mac.
You must balance the workload of your executives by assigning them to various tasks to raise funds, recruit employees and train them to fight rival companies all while managing their energy and affections.
Your family name has been ruined and you now find yourself with the most tragic of afflictions... poorness.
A mysterious and definitely trustworthy stranger offers to invest in restoring your business empire. Gradually pay back his investments to expand your operation and rise to the top!
Rebuild with the help of your loyal Business Maid and stalwart Battle Butler.
- Real-time character management.
- Hire sexy executives from multiple industries to help grow your business empire.
- Assign them to buildings to increase their skills, earn money, hire employees, fight rivals and much more!
- Fight rivals in the streets to absorb their assets and increase your market share.
- Deal with crises as they arise. Machinery caught fire? Throw more workers on top of it. Employees revolting? Hire new ones!
- Balance your employee morale and company reputation against your wallet and your ethics.
- Unlock advanced buildings like the Train Station to send executives on expeditions across the globe to find rare items.
- Earn upgrades to streamline your operations and allow you to better multi-task.
- Buy Money. Get Rich.
- Interact with your executives to grow closer to them. As you spend more time with them, they might ask you on a date.
- Each character has their own unique and ridiculous story arc.
- Dates feature your Gentsona. Make choices to try and seduce your date (or just embarrass yourself.)
- Date who you want and as many characters as you want. Characters in "Sexy Business!" are very open-minded for the Victorian Era.
- Or seduce no one; that's cool too! You can make awesome friends!
- Dates are inspired by games like the Persona series. So what I'm saying is that we are basically better than Persona.
See unlocked smut, fanart and cosplay we've recieved so far at maxgentlemen.tumblr.com (NSFW duh)
Here is our TWITTER associated with these goals. Tweet submissions with #SexyBusiness. You can also submit more privately through a twitter message or firstname.lastname@example.org (especially if you want to send us a butt)
- Create your own Gentleman or Lady with hundreds of customization possibilities.
- Date anyone! You are so rich, who cares who you date?!
- Advance relationships to unlock outfits and powerups.
- Collect a variety of art for your private gallery.
- Monopolize 12 burgeoning industries.
- Send executives to the far reaches of the globe to gather rare resources and collect powerful loot.
- Level up and personalize your executives to crush the competition.
- Take revenge for your family name by getting really really rich.
Also, everyone who backs us can get their name in the credits and input on any future stretch goal costume designs that may happen - because we love you!
WE'VE REACH ALL OUR GOALS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANYTHING MORE WE RECEIVE WILL HELP US MAKE THE GAME BETTER OVERALL SO DON'T STOP!
$10k - Business Maid and Battle Butler deserve fun and sexy outfits too.
$12k - We will work with backers to transport 2018 fashion sensibilities into the Victorian era. Did you know hot-pants weren't invented yet? Each character will get a new in-game outfit.
$15k - What happens when you beat the game? Can you keep playing? New Game+? Well we would love to add more content to the game.
$18k - More faces, outfits, moustaches, hats, etc. to make the Gentsona of your dreams!
$20k - "Sexy Business!" is already pretty tantalizing but we're currently teetering on the edge of an adult game. If we reach this goal, we will make sure there is a version of the game with all the potential ass, penis, boobs and vagina available. We're not sure what the Steam nudity policy will be like when we launch but we'll make sure we figure something out. (I really want to pay more artists to draw these beautiful gents and ladies naked.)
BONUS: We'll make a NSFW version of the art book available to anyone who backs at $30+
$25k - Twelve characters plus all the supporting cast calls for a ton of different voices but we would love to get as much VO as possible in there to really bring the characters to life.
$30k - We will work on adding at least two more characters to the game. Probably to be released as DLC (for time reasons) but all backers will get these characters FOR FREE. Honestly, we easily have 12 more character ideas so the further we go past our goal the better chance of our roster filling out with cuties.
The Men Who Wear Many Hats is a video game studio based in Chicago, IL. We started as a small company making games in our free time and then Organ Trail kept making us a lot of money so I guess this is a real studio now. I hope so because I quit my job like 5 years ago. Organ Trail has been updated with two additional expansion packs over the years and is available on 8 different platforms including PS4 and Vita! Now, I'm trying to burn through my coffers as fast as possible because I believe it is cursed and the church won't return my calls.
Ryan Wiemeyer is the Lead Developer, is handsome, and wears too many hats. Benn Marion has been an Artist with the Hats since Organ Trail. Our core character style was developed by Colo with assistance from Xiaomeng Zhang.
Here are some other great people that have helped us make this game so far:
Risks and challenges
The biggest risk is this campaign making too much money and having to work on the game for all of eternity (which would be cool with me.)
But for real. We've been funding this game for the last 8 months and will find a way to release no matter what. This campaign is primarily to see how much polish and content we can afford to add to the game before launch and to help get the word out. Obviously, if we reach certain goals and have to add more content we might end up taking a bit longer to fit it all in.
We hope we can find an audience who wants to see this project grow. So tell your friends!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)