Frequently Asked Questions
HART will be the first crowdfunded electronic music festival in the world.Last updated:
HART will program house and techno. We chose not to focus on the following (list not exhaustive): dubstep, DnB, EDM, acidcore, breakstep, europop, electropop, indietronic, retro or christian rock.Last updated:
Most of the artists performing at HART are booked and published on our website, Facebook and Kickstarter. The artists that are not announced yet, will be in the coming days. You can expect them to be in line with the artists that already are on the lineup.Last updated:
HART takes place on May 6, spread over three venues in Ghent. The main event takes place in the International Convention Center from 6 pm until 6 am. Starting from 6 am, it continues in Decadance Club and in Niche Club, both at walking distance from the ICC.Last updated:
Hart is partially funded by crowdfunding. This means that HART only takes place when the minimum goal of € 30.000 is reached. To reach this amount, we got a time slot of one month, starting on January 28, 12 am, ending on February 28, 12 am.
When the goal is not reached, HART will not take place and you don't lose your money.Last updated:
When the crowdfunding campaign succeeds, HART offers two main stages: one techno stage and one house stage. Both stages will have equal capacity and equal lineup content. Next to those main stages, a third and smaller stage will be hosted by the HARTcore ticketholders (more about that in the HARTcore info).
When the stretch goal of 65.000 € is reached, a fourth room will open where we will program label bosses or artists who focus on the art of spinning.Last updated:
When you buy a ticket in a crowdfunding campaign, the payment procedure is slightly different then when you buy a ticket for a normal party. For starters, tickets can only be bought with a CREDIT CARD (e.g Visa, Mastercard..). This is not a choice by HART, but an obligation by Kickstarter.
When buying a ticket, the money will be blocked until the crowdfunding campaign ends. If the campaign succeeds, the money is withdrawn your account. This also means that if the campaign does not succeed, the money stays on your account.Last updated:
In total, 4000 tickets are sold for HART. This is the sold out capacity.Last updated:
The price will be different depending on which ticket you buy and when you buy it. Following tickets are available on Kickstarter, during the crowdfunding campaign:
- REGULAR (ICC): € 22 - € 27
- Full REGULAR (ICC, Decadance & Niche): € 28
- HARTcore: € 55
- HARTbeat: € 85
- MEGA: € 175
- VIP: € 250 (4 persons)
After the crowdfunding campaign, only Regular HART tickets will be sold to a price of 35€. The special tickets are only available during the crowdfunding campaign.Last updated:
HART offers three unique tickets: HARTcore, HARTbeat and the MEGA ticket
- HARTcore: This tickets focuses on event involvement. We offer these ticketholders several perks, such as: curatorship of the full lineup of the HARTcore stage, a closed community with the organization to discuss and suggest event decisions, a chance to go to dinner with one of our artists, frequent updates and sneak peaks of the organization and the full organization of the HART launch event. Even a dinner with one of our artists might be coming your way with this ticket. These dinners are of course depending on our artists' flight schedules and availability.
- HARTbeat: This ticket offers you the benefits from the HARTcore ticket plus the ultimate party experience! Free acces to the afterparties of HART in Decadance and Niche Club, the next edition of Vlammenwerper (25/3, Decadance, Ghent), the next edition of We Play House (26/3, Decadance, Ghent), and a party trip to Transport Rotterdam (2/4) (transport & entrance included)!
- MEGA ticket: Get free entrance to HART. For life. An investment for the future. Plus all the benefits from the HARTcore and HARTbeat ticketLast updated:
Why do I have to buy a ticket during the crowdfunding campaign, and not just two weeks in advance of the event?
First of all, HART only takes place when enough people back us and buy a ticket. If we do not reach our minimum goal of € 30.000, there will be no HART, so we need you in the crowdfunding campaign. Second, during the crowdfunding campaign, the regular tickets are significantly cheaper (€ 22) then after the crowdfunding campaign (€ 35), so it is in your own advantage to buy a ticket during the crowdfunding campaign. Last, but definitely not least, our special HARTcore and HARTbeat tickets are only available during the campaign!Last updated:
When you buy a ticket on Kickstarter, you will receive an e-mail from Kickstarter with the overview of your purchase, but this is not your entrance ticket yet. We will send you the official HART tickets you ordered by mail, in the weeks following the end of the Kickstarter campaign.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question