The Grande Temple of Jing was conceived as a paper product, so we wanted to give just a little extra reward to those backers that supported tiers that came with books. So those folks get the entire PDF right away. Those that qualify for the "core" PDF will get about 80% of it right away. They will get the other 20% through our PDF subscription service. So eventually, they'll have the entire book on PDF as well.
REMEMBER: no matter if you earn the PDF of the "core" or the entire thing - you will get MORE free levels through our PDF subscription service. This was a reward for hitting Stretch Goal #3. Congrats!