“Introducing the first backpack with quick flat access but also the first bag you can walk into” by G.Y.S.T
✅ Our backpacks can be opened and used flat. For example, you want to access all your items quickly (and securely), the BP3-20 can do it in seconds.
🚴♀️ You can step into the BP3 to change your shoes, if you commute to work or go the the gym after work.
✈️…and BTW it fits on your carry on luggage !
G.Y.S.T founder also runs a sports product design studio & previously worked with sports brands such as Asics, Oakley and Reebok... (see www.be-unique.us)
The BP3-28l backpack can be used in all conditions. Aimed at travelers, swimmers, runners and athletes, it helps to keep you organized and can be unpacked in seconds.
The BP3-28l Backpack has a unique form design which is light and compact, yet durable enough to survive your daily adventures.
The G.Y.S.T Backpack is full of features... Here are some highlights:
- Multiple compartments connected with magnets and laptop pockets
- Velcro & compression straps, making packing and unpacking easy
- Features metallic magnetic or aluminum anodized buckles
- Unique flap construction with lycra gusset and elastic gore
- Compression straps to perfectly receive, support & carry a helmet
- Available in dark gray and burnt orange colors
G.Y.S.T is the creator of the X-Changer Pack system [XCP system] the leading transition bag system that simplifies the process of changing clothes before-and-after exercising.
Our unique feature...Step into your BP3-20 Backpack and get changed!
The [XCP system], is a patented bags & backpack construction, it allows you to open your bag anywhere, get changed in a clean compartment and carry a clean bag when you are done.
The invention of our utility patent started in Pacifica CA, while changing our wetsuit standing in a plastic box. Like many products' briefs, the reason to invent a bag you can change into was first and foremost because their was a void on the market.
Then came the time to work with lawyers to write a 25 pages utility patent full of "latin words". On the utility patent planet the G.Y.S.T bag is "a clean carrying apparatus" which we translate into "a bag that transforms in a changing station you step into."
BP-30 Features and Specifications
- 50cm height x 25cm width and 1.2kg weight
- Expandable pockets, soft inner liners and reflective tape
- Elastic gore to secure items, lateral pockets
- Sternum and waist straps, hook and loop/magnets
- Opens fully flat and contains a stand in mat to change gear
Invented and developed by French/American founder & design director Dominique Aris, aka Dom Aris, of California-based https://be-unique.us (a sports equipment, design studio), GYST bags were praised as soon as they were introduced to the U.S. market.
We are a US based and a 100% US privately owned company.
About our Kickstarter rewards
When our backpack is officially launched on the retail market next year, the RRP/MSRP will be $229.
However, through our Kickstarter campaign, if you are quick enough to be one of the Early Bird Backers, you will get it for $60 off, and what's even better, you can choose for rush shipping by January 2020.
Timeline from initial order to shipment
- Schedule & plan to produce our new Urban line.
- Nov 1st: Confirm production to factory
- Nov 1st to Jan 15th : Lead time to order, fabrics buckles & trims + Production
- During Dec : factory visit #1 to check production
- During Jan: factory visit #2 to validate production
- Jan 15th : shipments to US & Europe
How will we use your funds ?
This campaign funds will be used to pay for production of our new urban line, tax & duty, freight, and to grow our business by engaging sales and marketing ambassadors. It will also be used to pay lawyers whom wrote & maintain our patents/trademark,to pay for factories's visits, for our QC team and for samples.
Risks and challenges
Due to MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) if we don't reach our amount pledge we cannot produce our new collection. We could have some delays in production or to clear customs that we cannot control, if that happens we will inform you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter