Simple is here. Simple is beautiful.
No more complex agendas, journals, apps... GutenTag is an elegant offline solution for planning your day. Stamp it, draw it, do it. Perfect for those of us who are visual learners, creatives, and the rest of the world that is overwhelmed.
Right brain meet left brain.
No more linear lists and starting the day feeling overwhelmed. Stamp the day, and draw in your meetings and to-do's. Use pencil, pen, crayons - it's up to you! Don't worry about coloring outside the lines - there aren't any! Be creative. Be productive. Be yourself.
- 6:00pm - 6:00am is compressed since most people don't plan as much during these hours. This design allows more room to draw in meetings and to-do's during working hours. Don't worry, you still have some room during these hours if you need it.
- Date can be written on the center line.
- Clean, minimal, design looks sharp on any paper.
- Stamp face is 1.75 inches in diameter (approx. 44.5mm)
- Wooden stamp handle is 2 inches wide and 1 inch tall (approx. 50.8mm wide and 25.4mm tall) and made in the USA from dense rock maple.
Stamp out procrastination!
Made by craftsmen in Maine from dense rock maple, the GutenTag stamp is beautiful on any desk. The clock face is actually printed directly onto the wood with paint. With use, the stamp takes on a character and patina of its own. You'll enjoy yours for years to come.
Risks and challenges
The greatest risk in our project is manufacturing the stamp handles. However, after an extensive search, we found a well established woodworking partner in Maine with a proven track record. They have already produced a limited run of handles (200) for us (pictured) which exceeded our expectations. These craftsmen are known for their work and trusted by several well known wood product retailers. So, we believe the manufacturing risk is minimal.
Another potential risk is fulfillment delay. We're not too concerned here due to the fact that we are actually taking possession of the stamps and controlling the process here in Atlanta. Should we find that overwhelming success requires additional fulfillment partners, we have ample choices.
Our plan is to be transparent during the entire Kickstarter process. If challenges arise, we plan on making them known. We are well prepared to launch and fulfill all expectations, but we know surprises sometimes happen. So, we'll keep our backers in the know.
We look forward to delivering you a product that will serve you well for years to come.
Guten Tag!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)