The uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker is the first of its kind. With the uKeg Nitro, you can brew, store and pour draft cold brew coffee... ON NITRO!
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ALL REWARDS!
A Professional-Grade Tool For The At Home Barista
Nitro Tap Technology
An innovative faucet and tap, designed to keep you pouring like a pro.
A Perfect Pour Every Time
On The Move
Whether you're pouring from the comfort of your home, your office or wherever life takes you, the uKeg Nitro is sure to keep up.
Nitro At a Fraction of the Cost!
Dressed to Impress
With its sleek black chrome plated 18/8 stainless steel and chrome hardware, you'll be the talk of the town with your uKeg Nitro.
Automatic Nitro Regulator Cap
Charging your uKeg Nitro is as easy as dropping a 16 gram Nitro Charger into the sleeve, twisting onto the cap and turning up the pressure.
Brewing, Storing & Pouring Made Simple
- uKeg Nitro
- Nitro Gas Cartridge
- uKeg brewing bags (2)
- uKeg filling funnel
- ~2 cups of coarse ground coffee
- Filtered cold water
- STEP 1. Fill uKeg with 50 ounces of cold brew coffee, skip to step 6
- STEP 2. Fill brew bags with ~2 cups of coarse ground coffee
- STEP 3. Place in uKeg and fill with water
- STEP 4. Let sit overnight (12-24 hours)
- STEP 5. Remove bags, top off with water
- STEP 6. Charge cap with Nitro gas, pressurize uKeg Nitro to infusion zone
- STEP 7. Shake to infuse
- STEP 8. Ready to serve
The nitro cold brew is good for at least 2 weeks and ready to pour at any time. Adjust the pressure as you see fit to maintain the best level of Nitro infusion for you.
This project is promoted by Jellop, the ad tech power behind the best Kickstarters with 650+ successful Kickstarter projects with over $300MM raised between them.
Risks and challenges
We are feeling extremely confident in our ability to deliver effectively, efficiently and on time with this project. We have a successful Kickstarter campaign under our belts, and while it took us a long time to deliver, we made good and officially declared the campaign complete. Through the process, we learned a ton and have now established ourselves as a company with a redundant supply chain, coordinated shipping and fulfillment system, ample facilities, and a full service team ready to deliver. In addition, we’ve taken other safeguards to ensure success:
1. The uKeg Nitro is already designed and developed to production-ready status.
2. We have limited the available quantity to a level we know we can deliver.
3. We know with confidence that our pledge tiers are sufficient to support our cost of goods and delivery.
4. We have built slippage time into the schedule to adapt if we run into production issues.
Of course, there are always timeline risks associated with bringing new innovations to life, but we are 100% committed to timely communication in the event of delays and have gone to these aforementioned lengths to ensure that the likelihood of delays is very low. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding Risks & Challenges, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (43 days)