Packing a Grim EDC Tool Roll Wallet
- Buffalo Leather Construction - constructed with one of the most durable and longest lasting leathers.
- Made in the USA - Crafted in the mountains of Virginia
- Hand Made - Each Tool Roll Wallet is handmade by artisan craftsmen with years of experience
- Made to Carry - put in your pocket, add a strap to carry as a small purse, add a carabiner to the corner and attach to a bag, dozens of carry options
- Pockets, pockets, pockets - 6 credit card pockets, 2 medium side pockets, 8 small pockets, 12 micro sized pockets, and one extra large pocket. Buffalo leather pockets mean they are extremely flexible, and great for stuffing full of your necessities.
- Elastic Tie Downs - odd shaped item? not a problem! we've got 18 elastic tie downs throughout the tool roll for anything from drill bits to makeup brushes!
- Flexible Leather - Buffalo Hide isn't just tough, its extremely pliable and is perfect for overstuffing, and stretching to fit your gear.
- Quality Stitching - Each piece is carefully sewn using extra tough bonded nylon thread, after it is glued into position for extra durability
- Solid brass hardware -no plating here, each piece of hardware is solid brass
Grim's Minimalist Survival Wallet:
How It's Made:
Is it a Tool Roll? or is it a Wallet?
The Truth is, its both, and its either of them. We wanted to create something that was simple and small enough to hold your cash, cards, phone, and other necessities, but large enough to really pack with some gear if you need to. With so many minimalist attributes in everything made nowadays ,we wanted something that fit more than a couple credit cards, we wanted something you could actually pack with what you carry every day, and still have room left over. We also wanted to create something that was more than a tool roll or a wallet, but something that could be carried by men, or women, on a strap, or in your pocket, clipped to a backpack, or carried as a clutch, one wallet, or tool holder, made for anyone, made for everyone.
Add on items:
Leather Wrist Strap : Add $4 to your total pledge (no additional shipping required)
Brass Shoulder Strap : Add $8 to your total pledge (no additional shipping required)
Add an extra Tool Roll Wallet : Add $65 to your total pledge (add an additional $5 shipping US, or an additional $10 Shipping Internatoinal)
Grim Minimalist Survival Wallet : Add $20 to your total pledge (no additional shipping required)
Double Your Rewards : If you'd like to get extra rewards of the same level, just add the reward total, plus half of the shipping cost of your reward level to your pledge total, you can specify what you added during the survey at the end of the campaign. if you need to know how to add to your pledge total, you can find this information in the F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions) section of the campaign.
Who We Are:
As unique as the men and women who carry our gear, our company was founded deep in the heart of Texas, by a lifelong Tradesman, a knife maker, an Artist, a Rancher, a Farmer, and the hardest job of all, a Mother. That means we make functional tools, that look great, and are all designed from different perspectives, which means we don’t stick a bottle opener and multi wrench on everything. We run a 5th generation homestead in Texas, we get dirty, sweat, swear, and like our tools, we get the job done.
Grim Workshop is an American brand whose products are carried by Soldiers, Hunters, Tradesmen, and many, many more. Our mission is to create tools as unique as the people who carry them, and like those people, our tools are always changing. We spare no expense and make no compromises when it comes to our tools, and their quality. We don’t mass produce our products, we manufacture each tool in small batch runs, that allow us to constantly evolve, and adapt our tools to our user’s needs. All our tools are designed, engineered, and many produced in Texas, but everything is made in the U.S.A, and every piece of gear with our name on it, has our warranty on it as well.
Our tools were designed under three principals
· be reusable - Grim’s custom fabricated Tool Retention System allows you to return any removable parts to their original position
· be compact - Grim’s tools are all designed to be stored perfectly flat and come in at just 1mm thick on average.
· be functional - we use the highest quality 400 series stainless steel, hardened for extra durability, and as diverse in design as our customers.
Each Grim Tool is created to be carried by anyone, at any time, without any extra considerations needed. a credit card tool in a parent’s wallet, one of our dog tag tools on a soldier’s neck, a micro tool on a student’s keychain, each tool we make is specially designed to be wearable, compact, reusable, and lightweight, but most of all, functional. What you need, where you need it. (which is with you)
Whether our products are used to save space, save time, or save a life, Grim’s got a tool for that.
Grim Workshop, What’s in your pocket?
Risks and challenges
we have run multiple Kickstarter campaigns at this point, and have experienced just about everything that can be thrown at us. We have experienced Steel shortages, blizzards in the north, and fires in the west. After the massive success of our last campaign, we also know how to handle a lot of backers. We have already purchased our dies for cutting this new tool roll wallet, which is one of the larger time constraints. Your pledge will allow us to place our first leather, and hardware order, and begin producing these awesome pieces of leather perfection!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Environmental commitmentsVisit our Environmental Resources Center to learn how Kickstarter encourages sustainable practices.
- (30 days)