Dragon Fin Soup 1.07 PC/STEAM Update “Community ChowDown!” Launches this Week!
The team has been hard at work in the New Year, and now we proudly announce our 1.07 PC/STEAM Update “Community ChowDown!” Why should you care? Cuz its awesome. Seriously.
Our new update will debut on Twitch by Amazon this Wednesday 2/10 at 4pm PST! Come check us and get a chance for a FREE Steam key! http://www.twitch.tv/firetvgames
WTF is 1.07 Community ChowDown!?
- It's a major update where we wrap up the majority of the community feedback and refine the game experience!
- UI and Game Controls have been streamlined and revamped!
- Crafting system has been overhauled to be super awesome!
- Added a ton of new features - such as “Double-Click” and “Precision Step” - to enhance the game experience!
- And all known bugs on PC/STEAM have been crushed into a fine gooey paste - great for organic hair gel!
- Updated “Read or Die” Official Game Manual that is crammed full of information, tips, and tricks! (We’re not kidding, this game isn’t easy).
- New in-depth tutorial video hosted by Red Robin herself! She will guide you through hacking, slashing, and drinking your way through Asura.
If you’re new to Dragon Fin Soup - have a hearty helping starting this Wednesday when our game will be on a Special “Community ChowDown” Sale for 25% off on STEAM!
If you tried Dragon Fin Soup but it wasn’t quite to your liking...try it again! We listened and worked really hard to make sure it has all the pickings and flavors you want :D
Love the game but still want more? Not to worry, more improvements, updates and DLC are still planned for the future. Also all your physical good are still in the works, we've just been heads down focused on the game. We really appreciate your patience.
Support Indie Game Dev. Tell all your friends to buy some Dragon Fin Soup.
All proceeds will go to helping us pay for the PSN patches and ports to all the other platforms :P
Thank you all for your love and support!
- Ash and Randis, and their minions.
The following is a list of features currently planned for the update. There may be additional features and fixes added between now and the release of the update.
Patch 1.07 is expected to go live later this week.
- New Feature: Crafting Auto-fill
- When all ingredients needed for a recipe are in your inventory, the recipe will be marked with a green check mark
- Double click, enter, or joypad action button (X on PS controller) will automatically place ingredients in the crafting grid
- Cursor will then jump to the “Create” button
- After pressing the create button in crafting UI, the "clear" button becomes automatically selected to speed up crafting
- "Clear" button in crafting menu will also clear the result slot.
- Fixed an issue with saved crafting recipes sometimes being lost.
-New Feature: Quick inventory item movement
- Quickly move items from one place to another (such as equipping, buying, selling, etc)
- Double click, enter, or joypad action button (X on PS Controller)
- Command popup will still be used for consuming, discarding, and moving items
- Item info description font size increased and color changed for better readability
- Added a new button to the command popup (Right click, ‘R’, or Triangle on PS controller) to use a power crystal to upgrade a piece of equipment in your inventory.
- Made items that hero collects automatically stack with the same item type that is equipped instead of creating a new stack in the inventory
- When any piece of gear is selected in the inventory, the corresponding equipment slot will flash to show where the gear can be equipped.
- Fixed pets getting in the way when you do the Crystal loop minigame
- Fixed mail delivery and secret message missions sometimes leaving quest items in the inventory
- Cost of reviving pets at the vet in the village will now scale with the level of the hero
- When crafting weapons and armor there is now a chance to get bonus stats on the gear. Items with these bonuses will be marked with a ‘+’ at the end of their name. Bonuses will be retained when the item is upgraded with a power crystal.
- Added a setting in game options to disable prompts for crafting.
- Changed combat log so that Enemy actions in the will be in red text
- Pressing and holding the turn counter will automatically skip turns without repeated clicking
- Added a shadow to all fonts in the Hud for better readability.