And we're live
We're live. Finally (albeit it an hour late). Nothing like some last minute issues to keep us on our toes.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Check your email. You should have received a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to 'Start Here.' Please click on the button in the email. If you already have a gamefound account registered with this email you should be able to go in and simply start shopping. If you don't yet have an account you will need to SIGN UP (using your KS email address) and set your password for your account.
Alternatively Go to https://gamefound.com/projects/grimlord-games/everrain and SIGN UP or SIGN IN directly on the site.
2. Once in your account please click on 'View Credits' (the total value of your Kickstarter pledge) which have already been automatically added to your account. Please note if you are an early bird pledger an extra £7 has been automatically added to your credits to allow you to select the base level 'Seafarer Pledge'.
3. Pick your items. Use the categories to navigate through the system and select your products. To confirm a product just add it to the cart. The value of credits the product relates to will automatically be deducted from your total. You can add new/more items to your pledge (over and above your existing credits) and pay the difference with debit/credit card via Stripe. Your shipping charges will be calculated once all items have been selected, prior to checking out and confirming your order.
4. You will receive two notification emails, the first confirming your order and the second confirming whether your payment has gone through. Please double check these to ensure your payment has gone through smoothly. (Please be aware that some banks require authorisation of Stripe payments and may hold these until they receive this from you). WE SUGGEST YOU KEEP THESE EMAILS as your order reference.
5. If you decide you would like to add more items to your order after you have checked out and paid via Stripe, simply SIGN IN and click on 'My backed projects.' Click on 'View orders' in the relevant project and select 'Actions' on th relevant order. You will then see a drop down option to 'ADD ITEMS.'
6. If you wish to change your shipping address after checking out and paying via Stripe simply SIGN IN and click on 'My backed projects'. Click on 'View orders' in the relevant project and select 'Actions' on the relevant order. You will then see a drop down option to 'Change shipping address.' Alternatively you can do this by clicking on 'Change Address' on your order confirmation email. If you need to change your shipping country then you will need to contact us to do this manually at email@example.com. Please note you are solely responsible for changing your shipping address prior to dispatch.
7. If you wish to remove items from your order post checkout or cancel your order you will need to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Paypal is not available with this pledge manager due to its policy on pre-selling. Please register under your full name, not an alias, and provide full address details to ensure shipping is accurate and easy to track.
WHEN DOES IT CLOSE?
The pledge manager will close on Monday 1st April 2019 at 200.00 GMT (a closing email and update will also be sent out to you) so you have plenty of time to decide on your options.
I MISSED THE KICKSTARTER, CAN I LATE BACK?
Not to worry. Simply click on the 'late pledge' button on our KS page or visit our pledge manager directly https://gamefound.com/projects/grimlord-games/everrain and begin your pledge using the step-by-step guide above.
I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE SHIPPING CHARGES
Unfortunately these shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of your order and destination. We cannot alter these prices as they are set by our fulfilment centres. Currently all European fulfilment will be handled from the UK, USA and Canadian fulfilment will be handled from inside the USA and Russia, Asia and Australasia from within Asia.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PLEDGE?
Shipping for The Everrain is estimated for October 2019. We will keep backers up-to-date with regular news of production development.
I AM A RETAILER
If you are a business wishing to purchase The Everrain you may do so by selecting the retailer option within the pledge manager. However you will be required to provide proof of business authenticity (gaming/hobby related as well as a bricks & mortar store) and if applicable your VAT number. Retailer pledges come in multiples of 4 which includes 4 x copies of the core game and 4 x all KS related content. Up to 3 retail pledge can be made per retailer.
GERMAN AND ITALIAN VERSIONS
Unfortunately our previous partners have not been able to confirm their participation as yet. As such we have reached out to alternative partners. If and when these language options are confirmed we will make them available in the pledge manager and notify all backers.
Thanks for bearing with us.
Lay aloft and loose all sail!
The Grimlord Games Team