New Zpocalypse Happenings
It has been some time since an update and we have missed you! We wanted to tell everyone about a few exciting things happening over the next few weeks and into the future.
An updated rulebook is in the works from the great (UniversalHead of the Esoteric Order of Gamers) We plan to make the PDF available for everyone by (Summer). After compiling a lot of input from all of you, and keeping track of it in the FAQ and errata sections of our website, we were able to make the instructions flow better.
For now head on over to our website to check out his short 2 page rules adaptation.
We have our own booth at PAX East this year! Come find us at booth #199 to view a new digital project we will be talking more about next week, some of the Zpocalypse expansions, play a game of Ninja Dice or Hull Breach or demo our up-and-coming game listed below... read on!
Our new board game Heavy Steam is a steampunk themed strategy and resource management game that uses mechs called steam titans in miniature based combat!
Set in a steampunk universe, Heavy Steam is a game about piloting a giant mechanical humanoid war machine of doom. As a pilot you use the steam titan’s resources to strategically complete scenario objectives. More often than not it’s to defeat your opponent, but you’ve never shied away from a fight, have you?
- In Heavy Steam you play the role of a pilot controlling your steam titian’s systems from the command center inside its head.
- Fully customize your steam titan: choose a robot, recruit your pilot, then customize with weapons of your choice.
- Plan ahead if you want to power your legs, weapons or other systems.
- The battle board is abstracted with easy to master combat.
- Event cards, terrain cards and other cards keep the game fresh and new every time you play.
For all of those who enjoyed the custom portraits on your cards we have introduced a new Kickstarter Heavy Steam with yet another opportunity to get your face on a card!
Lastly we will leave you with some recently painted miniatures of our Zmergency: Hospital Horde.
~The Greenbrier Games Squad