Zpocalypse update and Yashima final 48 hours.
Aside from the updated rulebook we put out there hasn't been a lot of new news about Zpocalypse. That isn't to say there isn't anything going on. We have something related to Zpocalpyse planned for later this month as well as some possible big plans for next year! Keep an eye out for more Zpocalypse coming soon.
Yashima final 48 hours!
We wanted to just post real quick that our most recent campaign is coming to a close with 48 hours remaining. Here are a few of the highlights:
- We have raised over $100,000 reaching over 670% funding.
- We have unlocked 15 stretch goals including 2 expansions to the game, a promo pack, multiple foil card packs, miniature tokens and more!
- Our most popular Silver Master level has an estimated retail value of over $175 and the value will only increase as we unlock more stretch goals in the final days.
- We have a 2-player gameplay video with some instructional text and card highlights that can be found here: http://boardgamegeek.com/video/55370/yashima-legend-kami-masters/yashima-2-player-gameplay
- There is also a print & play available for you to read the rules and see some of the cards and prototype components which can be found here: http://www.greenbriergames.com/Yashima-Print-and-Play_8.5x11.zip
If you have enjoyed our projects or playing our previous games or might be looking forward to a future game please head over and take a look at Yashima!
We will leave you with more details on what comes in the box and the Silver Master rewards.