Big church weddings are 'out' this year. Grand Opening introduces a
recession-proof and ultra cool solution for loved ones, their friends
"Wedding Chapel" will be New York City's most fun and affordable
wedding spot, offering couples the chance to have long lasting
memories without a church or city hall. Wedding Chapel clergy will
marry couples at the Grand Opening storefront on 139 Norfolk street in
Manhattan's Lower East Side. It's Vegas -- the New York way.
The Bells and Whistles of a Wedding Chapel ceremony: - Live internet streaming to friends and family worldwide
- Services performed by an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church
- Seating for up to 20 people
- Staff photographer available
- Custom backdrops
- Gay weddings: Have a commitment ceremony
- Street side post-wedding photo op
- Custom decor and accessories
- Great for vow renewals (bring the kids!)
- Mock weddings: a wedding without the commitment
- No boyfriend or girlfriend? Rent a bride or groom
- Custom Vows
- Makes a great gift!
Wedding Chapel will be created at a cost of 3000. Grand Opening is raising this budget through bookings and donations at Kickstarter.com. We have a deadline of July 1st to raise our budget. If 3000. is not raised by then, all funds are returned.
If you have any questions call us at 646-875-8078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org