Advanced Labyrinth Lord
Labyrinth Lord was first published in 2007, and for over 10 years has been one of the premier old-school "retro-clone" games. Its wildly popular supplement, the Advanced Edition Companion, adds all of the "advanced" first edition options for Labyrinth Lord, all while keeping compatibility with the B/X basic fantasy game.
For the first time, Labyrinth Lord and the Advanced Edition Companion will be seamlessly combined into one volume! Fans have been asking for this for several years, and it is my pleasure to make it happen! All of the basic and advanced options, magic items, and monsters will be brought together under one cover for easy reference.
Here are some facts about the combined book:
- This is not a new game.
- This is simply a combined book.
- You will still be able to separate "basic" from "advanced" game options.
- Much interior art will carry over from the original books, but new interior art will be featured in addition.
- This combined book does not replace the current separate books. Those books will remain in print.
Cover Options and Realms of Crawling Chaos
There are 4 cover options available to backers. The first two will be available after this Kickstarter campaign is over, but the other two are limited and available in this Kickstarter only! These last two covers hearken back to earlier cover versions of Labyrinth Lord.
In addition, for the first time ever and only available now, Realms of Crawling Chaos is presented in hard cover format as a backer add-on!
COVER 1, Artist Jeff Ward
Cover 2, Artist Joshua Stewart
Cover 3, Artist Steve Zieser, LIMITED!
Realms of Crawling Chaos Limited Hard Cover!
Important Backer Instructions
- $8,000 - A solo adventure will be added to the rule book!
- $12,000 - Three full-color landscape art panels! These can be printed and inserted into a custom GM Screen. These will be available to all backers at the Rule book x 1 level or above.
Risks and challenges
The books are already written. Although the chance is remote, delays could result due to technical problems in layout, or delays from art. I have given myself additional time to to fulfill this project to account for these unlikely events.
I have previously delivered on four Kickstarter projects and one Indiegogo project. I have a track record of delivering what I promise.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)