As a young up-and-comer with a proud Italian heritage, you have vision, that’s for sure! You just might have potential, but you’re not the only one. Play your cards right, and you can control a borough or two, gaining the respect and Mafioso that come with it. Or try your hand in one of the family businesses. You will quickly learn just how lucrative they can be with the right influence. Beware however the feds have an ear to the ground for characters like you! Make a name for yourself and they are bound to take notice. Not to mention the family...Too soon and you will be running numbers just to survive. Wait too long and you will be calling another the Don!
Borgata is an interactive deck building game where players must use their skills to gain respect and move up the family ranking. Players are forced to work with their rivals in order to keep another at bay, meanwhile trying to position themselves to gain the elusive, but necessary respect. You will need allies to survive, but ultimately will have to decide when to turn on them if you want to win. The player who does this best will become the family Boss.
Average Joe's Gaming Podcast - 5 player game play through
Read Meeple Gamers Preview Here
Listen to Average Joes Gaming Podcast Here
- We need your support to make sure Borgata is printed and shared with the world!
- Backers receive the exclusive Kickstarter copies which include all unlocked stretch goals packed neatly into 1 box.
- Suggested MSRP is $44.99 for the core game. For $29 you can get the core game, plus all unlocked stretch goals!
- There is no guarantee we will be able to get Borgata widely available at retailers.
- Now is your chance to be painted onto a card, and appear in all Kickstarter copies, and most likely any future print runs of the game.
- We have worked on and tested Borgata for multiple years to make sure we could bring you a game you would be proud to have in your collection, and will reach for often.
All other countries, please email us for more information email@example.com
Borgata's manufacturing partner is Shuffled Ink. Click to learn more:
Risks and challenges
Borgata is the first project produced by Goat Games. Though we have 20 years of experience in design and production, there are always challenges that can arise. Whenever manufacturing oversees and shipping globally, uncontrollable circumstances may come along. As such we have worked diligently to solidify our manufacturing and shipping cost in order to mitigate these risks. We have also reached out and discussed challenges that were faced by those who have already successfully funded and fulfilled games on Kickstarter and through publishers. Whatever risks and challenges we may face, we will be diligent and timely in our communication with our backers!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)