Beta Program, Backerkit & InDemand
What a campaign! Thank you all so much for pledging your support and sharing with the world. We’re off to the races on software development and product manufacturing and will continue to update as we reach major milestones along the way.
In this update we will outline key post-campaign initiatives to bring clarity to what’s next!
- Beta Program -- apply below!
- Indiegogo Campaign
- Backerkit Info
- GNARBOX Survey
To establish relationships with members of our community, test app user experiences in real world situations, and fix bugs before we release GNARBOX 2.0.
GNARBOX 2.0 SSD is a product of the community feedback we’ve received since first launching GNARBOX three years ago. We’ve worked hard to refine our feature set to match the needs of content creators who want to save time in their workflow.
Before we ship the product, we plan to test these workflows in real-world situations with photographers and videographers. Our goal is to gather feedback on the features we’ve built, learning how we can deliver the most complete and performant experience to our backers.
Today we’re announcing our Beta Program and giving backers an opportunity to apply. As a backer, this is an opportunity to help us understand your perspective and refine the product accordingly.
GNARBOX 2.0 SSD Beta Program Qualifications
In order to participate in the GNARBOX 2.0 SSD Beta Program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be a backer or pre-order customer: We want to gather feedback based on impressions of paying customers, not people who received the unit for free with no commitment.
- You must fill out a Beta Tester Application: We want to hear more about your use case, so we can see how you might fit in with our plans to test workflows.
- You will need to sign a Beta Tester Agreement: If your application is accepted, you’ll need to sign our Beta Tester Agreement, acknowledging the general terms and conditions of the program.
Phases of Beta
GNARBOX 2.0 SSD beta will be be divided into phases depending on feature availability, development priorities, and tester availability. As a tester, you may be involved in one or multiple of these phases. Due to the dynamic nature of product development, these phases are dynamic and subject to change.
- Phase 1: Paper Prototype/Focus Group
- Phase 2: OLED/Single Touch Backup
- Phase 3: Safekeep and Selects
- Phase 4: Sequence and Showcase
We're really excited to be able to implement this program with our backers!
By following the link and completing the application, you will be enrolled in our review process. We will spend up to 90 days reviewing your candidacy for the program.
If you are selected you’ll be notified via email. Please note that due to a high volume of requests, we will not be able to accept all applications.
You will be receiving Backerkit surveys in about 2-3 weeks after we process payments with Kickstarter and are ready to migrate the final backer report to Backerkit. In these surveys you will be able to:
- Input and if need be eventually change your shipping address
- Select your add-ons if you pledge extra already
- Purchase additional add-ons including more GNARBOXs
- Select your power adapter per GNARBOX ordered (US or INTERNATIONAL)
We have rolled our Kickstarter campaign into Indiegogo’s post-campaign InDemand program. This platform will allow us to continue to process Pre-Orders for folks who missed the Kickstarter campaign.
- The GNARBOX 2.0 SSD is not as discounted and does not include the extra battery.
- It is a great place to send anyone you know who is interested in purchasing before we delivery or a place for you to purchase additional add-ons like extra batteries, a charger or CF/CFast/XQD readers.
- All Updates to the community will be posted here on Kickstarter and shipping will go to Kickstarter backers ahead of any other pre-orders.
This is a really cool way to carry the buzz after the Kickstarter campaign and extend pre-orders to more users. Let us know if you have any questions!
Last but not least, this is our post campaign follow-up survey. If you can please take the time to complete we would love to hear from you! It will help us better understand the new 2.0 community, who is in it and how we can create better products for you in the future!
Don't Miss New Projects Our project was featured on First Backer Newsletter and we’d like to invite you to join its growing community of Kickstarter backers - You'll receive fresh Kickstarter amazing early bird offers and awesome freebies delivered right to your inbox. https://s.surveyplanet.com/ByxOkBrQl7