A Gluten Free Repertoire
A Gluten Free Repertoire
A Gluten Free Repertoire is a cooking resource for lovers of gourmet food who are looking for innovative, healthy options.
A Gluten Free Repertoire is a cooking resource for lovers of gourmet food who are looking for innovative, healthy options. Read more
I believe this book needed to be written so that gluten free is not seen as a lesser alternative but as a desirable, healthy and delicious option and one everyone can add to their repertoire. People with celiac disease or gluten intolerances need a cooking resource that caters to their needs and wants.
•The book features gourmet recipes from around the world, introducing you to a whole range of gluten free ingredients and recipes. Gluten free grains have been part of traditional cuisines for a long time and I hope to share some of this knowledge with you.
• We offer explanations of technique and detailed trouble shooting tips to boost your kitchen know-how so that you too can put on your cheffing hat.
• The book is designed to fuel the innovator in you. I hope it will inspire you to innovate and develop your own dishes.
• Research is developing links between gluten and a range of health problems involving skin disorders, digestive problems, bloating and effects on mood. What we do know for sure is that eating a varied diet including gluten free foods provides health benefits.
• The purpose and goal of this campaign is to reach like-minded people to raise money to be able to publish the book and share knowledge and skills with less experienced cooks and chefs alike. We also aim to use the money raised to deliver ongoing online coaching classes and webinars from the website www.glutenfreerepertoire.com.
• A Gluten Free Repertoire needs pledging but above all it needs your attention and interest! If you love this product as much as we do then please take a moment to click on one of our social media buttons (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube at the bottom of the page). Help us spread the word and get things started!
• Where will the money go? Your generous funding will help us get the eBook and hard cover edition out to you. More importantly, you get the chance to be one of the first users of the online coaching classes at www.glutenfreerepertoire.com. It will also enable the further development of online content. Beyond that we encourage you to ask us questions, donate and get involved.
Fast Facts About The Man Behind The Book
- Most important, father to one daughter.
- Trained in French Cuisine and practised in France and Spain. And while the day to day home cooking is for one princess, I have cooked on the Queen Elizabeth II.
- But when I am not cooking for queen and princess I love to eat and enjoy food like everyone else.
- I cooked for billionaires including Lew Solomon and Richard Pratt.
- And while working as a contractor around Australia from Cairns to Perth, I worked in high volume catering.
- I also worked as Head Trainer for Le Cordon Bleu, Melbourne and worked as a trainer at William Angliss, Australia’s most prestigious culinary institute.
Click here for a 40 page sample from the book, including a full table of contents.
I truly appreciate each and every donation, no matter what it may be. As a thank you I am offering various perks including:
• Discounted and limited edition books
• Having your name featured on our website and in the back of our exclusive backers’ copy
• Getting a personal thank you from me
• Cooking mentoring
• Personal Chef
• 12 months of online gluten free coaching
• And much more!
Why 20,000 AUD
Writing the book and designing the eBook and book has taken me over 2 years of research and testing and developing recipes. To get 2000 copies of the book published and to promote and distribute it worldwide this is the minimum budget needed.
2000 books 14,000
Graphic Design 1,000
Doubling the goal posts would enable me to fully finish and execute my coaching and mentoring program to share with the world
I would be able to publish more books
The success of this campaign is directly correlated with the number of people who view this page. If you can increase that number, you are making a tangible contribution to the mission. With the contribution of $50 or $100 you will receive some really cool perks; cash contributions of all sums are accepted. This is just the beginning of an awesome journey, and you are welcomed to come on board. But wait, why not let your friends in on this, share this with them through word of mouth, emails and social media and have them do the same ...you are going to be a world changer, why not start now.
For me to bring my vision to life, I need your support! If you aren't able to make a monetary donation, but would like to contribute to the campaign mission, there are plenty of other ways to help! Spread the word. You can contribute your popularity by telling your friends and family about this campaign.
Risks and challenges
Risks and Challenges
Well, the obvious one is not getting funded. But at the very least we aim to produce an ebook after the fundraiser.
Other risks include not getting your books to you in a timely fashion.
we feel we will be able to overcome this because delivery plans are already in place.
We have taken the time to get nearly everything in place before launching this campaign. We took the risk up front by delaying the launch of this campaign until we believed it was ready, to lessen the risk to our backers. We have a great team in place so we don't predict many obstacles here. But there is always the unknown. But we will face every obstacle with the same tenacity and perseverance that we have from the start.
We feel so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read our campaign and for those who contributed what they could to make a difference and helping us spread the word. We have spent the last few months working hard to bring our vision to life in this campaign and it was worth every minute thanks to all our generous supporters. Please know your efforts, even the smallest, don’t go unnoticed. We will continue to keep you posted on what your donation helped us achieve. You are part of our Gluten Free Repertoire family.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)