Kindra is where we celebrate amazing people in your life by creating custom, collaborative books. In just a few clicks, a group of people can share memories, well wishes and pictures. Then Kindra weaves it all together into a legacy book. It's the most meaningful, personalized gift perfect for any special occasion.
Birthdays | Weddings | Anniversaries | Graduations | Retirements | Bar & Bat Mitzvahs | Baby Showers | Bridal Showers | Farewells | Mother's Day | Father's Day | Teacher Appreciation | Employee Appreciation |
- "The quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life." Make sure the special people in your life know their ripple effect in the world with a Kindra book (and get up to $70 off!)
- Be remembered as a gifting legend! We do the hard part, you get the glory.
- Help Kindra complete the automation of our design platform. After making so many test books manually, we want our weekends back. ;)
- Infuse planet earth with love, LoVe, LOVE!
We took a collective scrapbooking project that used to take tedious months of content collection, design and printing and condensed it into a few clicks.
Select questions for people to answer (or create your own questions).
Kindra collects stories, memories and photos from collaborators through Instagram, Facebook or their phone or computer. The questions become the chapters of the book.
We design and print the book for you (after your review and approval, of course).
Your lucky recipient tells you they have "never felt as loved or as special before."
Here's what makes Kindra different than a standard photo book:
1) Kindra is especially designed to honor someone using our unique and signature layouts. The first page of every book is this word cloud composed of the words collected to describe the recipient(s).
2) We don't just collect photos; we also gather stories, sentiments and well wishes. That's why someone said “Kindra is like the storybook of my life written by everyone who loves me."
3) It's not just one person making a book, it's a group of people creating a book. In fact, it’s never been easier to co-author a book before. People from around the world can celebrate milestones from afar.
Fair warning: Side effects include immeasurable joy.
We're not sure who love us more - gift organizers or the recipients!
We have a 97% satisfaction rate from on the first round of test books. Hear more about why people love their Kindra experience:
- Personalized book co-authored by up to 15 collaborators (fee to add more people)
- Standard landscape book 8 x 10 in
- Up to 65 pages
- Image-wrap cover (you choose hard or soft cover)
- Boundless love
Hiya! I’m Danielle DiMare, the creator of Kindra. For more than 10 years, I've been making these keepsake books for my family because I believe everyone deserves to know how special they are to the world. About 2 years ago, I was inspired to figure out how to digitize this gift-making engine and make it available to world.
Prior to pursuing this dream, I spent 15 years helping NYC create citywide arts, technology and enrichment programs for young people. I know a thing or two about bringing big ideas to life.
Driven by my lifelong passion for community and creativity, I decided to focus all my energy into creating Kindra - a powerful vehicle for collective kindness. Come join the journey to amplify Love in this unique and memorable way!
Big thanks to these incredible humans who help power the journey:
Kindra's team, Adi, Maddie, and Lazar, and our outstanding tech partner, Z1!
Nicole Poor for her creative direction, encouragement and the epic beta book she made for her father's 70th birthday.
Benny Nicks for creating this awesome Kickstarter video and his patience with all my edits.
Whitney Theis for our amazing animated explainer vid.
Allie Mason for her communications prowess, social strategy and all-around support.
Kindra's founding community, the first round of folks to create these meaningful gifts for their favorite people.
And an extra special thanks to my three incredible brothers for inspiring the very first Kindra books so many years ago. Mom & Dad, thanks for cultivating so much family loving.
Risks and challenges
Risks are low. We’ve made 100 beta books and have mastered the art and science of what makes a perfect collaborative book. Moreover, Kindra has never missed a deadline. Our print partner, Blurb (https://www.blurb.com), has capacity to handle high volume orders. Our technology partner, Z1 (https://z1.digital/), is working hand in hand to ensure a quality user experience.
We're so committed to quality that we guarantee satisfaction. If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Kindra book, we will refund you. The Kindra team is a company with integrity and I welcome any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, any pledge amount brings us closer to our goal -- both of automating our design platform and helping to amplify love. Please click the ‘Back This Project’ button at the top of the page, or help us spread the word by sharing this page with people who love giving incredible, meaningful gifts. A mountain of gratitude!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (34 days)