Are you sick of predefined artifacts in your board games? Forge your own!
Merge together dozens of items and powerful spells. Pick them up before your opponents do to upgrade your artifact. Smash approaching monsters and save the village.
One artifact to rule them all!
- Combine spells and items to upgrade your artifact!
- 15 minutes per player - a short and replayable game!
- 2 minutes to explain - simple yet deep gameplay!
- 1 minute to set up - just shuffle and play!
- 10 second player turns - no bookkeeping, only action!
Enchanters is a fantasy card drafting game. Players take turns to go on quests to take cards from the Journey track. Each one collects Items on one stack and Enchantments on the other to craft a magical artifact. Part of every card taken stays with them until the end of the game. When monsters approach, they journey onward to defeat in a deterministic combat encounter (that takes just few seconds) and score points. From time to time players rest to gain crystals or heal wounds.
- 6 card decks (each 25 cards) - 150 cards total including Items, Spells, Monsters
- 21 Village cards + Promo Village Card
- 8 Fist of Enchanting cards
- 25 Wounds tokens
- 40 Crystals tokens
- 8 Power Markers
- 4 Power Trackers
- Folded paper playmat
All stretch goals unlocked (apart from the linen bag) in original campaign.
Richard 'Rahdo' Ham really enjoyed our game. Hear what he has to say about it:
You will be asked to pay for shipping after the campaign ends, using Backerkit. We are planning to start shipping games in February. Note: We do not deliver your game; the shipping company does. Therefore, delivery times will vary according to your local postal service. We expect to fulfill all rewards from within the EU, and as a result EU backers do not have to worry about customs or VAT.
Tracking is not offered through this campaign. If tracking is important to you, please contact us via the KS messaging system before the campaign is over.
Please note that we can not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged copies to Hungary, Russia, Asia, South America, Africa or Antarctica.
Shipping costs for single items:
- Base game (Promo Card included) - $10
- Promo Card only - $2 (Optionally add $1 to help us cover all the shipping costs)
- Big Artificial Leather Game Mat - $5,5
- 4x Artificial Leather Player Mat - $5,5
- Base Game + 4x Player Mat - $10
- Base Game + Big Game Mat - $15,5 (Game Mat shipped separately)
- Base Game + 4x Player Mat + Big Game Mat - $15,5 (Game Mat shipped separately)
- Promo Card + 4x Player Mat - $7,5 (Promo Card shipped separately, optionally add $1 to help us cover all the shipping costs)
- Promo Card + Big Game Mat - $7,5 (Promo Card shipped separately, optionally add $1 to help us cover all the shipping costs)
- Promo Card + 4x Player Mat + Big Game Mat - $7,5 (Promo Card shipped separately, optionally add $1 to help us cover all the shipping costs)
We are confident the game we present to you is really good. Nevertheless, for your convenience we offer a satisfaction guarantee: a 100% return policy within 6 months counting from date of successful delivery, if you are not satisfied with the product. No questions asked. We will refund your full pledge amount, but we’ll ask you to cover the cost of sending the game back to us.
Enchanters is a fantasy card drafting game. As an Enchanter you create an artifact and upgrade it each turn. Every card you take retains some of its power. As you grow stronger, you can take on more powerful monsters and, if you plan well, even defeat a dragon.
To setup a game just:
1. Give each player 5 crystals.
2. Shuffle the Kingdom decks (one per player) together.
3. Place 6 cards (Items and Enchantments only) on the Journey Track.
4. Choose a Village Card.
5. Pick the first player.
6. You're ready to play.
Players take turns to embark on quests: you collect cards from the Journey Track by paying with crystals. Cards go into two stacks: the Item Stack (here you put cards like “Long Sword”), and the Enchantment Stack (where you play titles, like “of Fire”). Combined, they create a “Long Sword of Fire”. The cards grant both temporary bonuses (upper icons and skills) and/or permanent ones (bottom icons).
Players may also attack approaching monsters and defeat them in a simple combat encounter to score points. In combat, you compare your Defense against the monster's Strength to determine whether you receive damage. Then, you need to accumulate as much Attack as the monster's Health to defeat it. You keep defeated cards as trophies.
From time to time, you rest in the village to gain crystals or heal wounds. If you do, discard the first card from the Journey Track.
At the end of each turn replenish the Journey Track to 6 cards.
The game ends when the last card is taken or discarded.
Want to know more? See Richard 'Rahdo' Ham play:
And here is the rulebook:
Want to check out the Enchanters yourself? Just download, print and play. You’ll just need some tokens to count crystals and wounds. The decks you find inside are what you need to play a full game.
Or try the game out on Tabletopia:
Risks and challenges
As you can see, we have a very short delivery time. How do we do that?
1) The games are already produced and are in our warehouse. Those are extra copies we produced in the first print run.
2) Our first batch of shipments (2400 copies) already went to the backers and many of them have the game already.
3) Gindie's roots lie in producing & shipping promotional material for polish webcomics. We have a lot of experience and a proven crew working every day of the week. We just never had to use PayPal for such a large amount before.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)