"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing". August Wilson
- 2-6 player game that lasts around 20 mins.
- Ghost Hunter: A&D is a stand-alone game.
- It can be combined with the other decks (Vampires, Witches, Monsters and Spirits) for a bigger experience.
- Plays like Paskahousu, but with card capturing and a scoring system.
- The game ends with each player ranked by a score.
- The Angels & Demons deck brings new special rules to the game and a host of new art work.
- As always the backers are invited to help design the cards in our Facebook group.
The artist is the talented Augustinas Raginskis. These are the first few images only. As is traditional with Ghost Hunter once you have backed you can join our Facebook group and vote on the art for the new cards. THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! So back quickly to avoid missing out.
The postage is not added to your pledge at this point as it may change depending on the Add-Ons you select. Your postage will be calculated and added on when the surveys are sent out via CrowdOx. We will send all rewards by Royal Mail or FedEx. The postage rates you are charged will be exactly what it costs us to pack and send the reward by these services. For a single deck in the UK it is currently £1.22, this may be higher with multiple decks and will definitely be higher with play mats.
Add the amount for the add ons that you would like to your pledge value.
When the funding hits each goal these items will be unlocked and automatically added to each pledge free of charge.
Risks and challenges
Every endeavour has risks associated to it, if it didn't then it wouldn't be worth doing, but rest assured that I have done the following to mitigate the risks of bringing you Ghost Hunter: Angels & Demons.
The game is already designed and the artwork is complete.
The sums have been done, the quotes from manufacturers and distributors are in, So there is contingency built into the budget.
I will be following the same model that I used to deliver the successful original Ghost Hunter: Vampires, Witches, Monsters and Spirits in 2015 and 2016. So the contacts are in place and the timelines are familiar. We haven't failed yet and don't plan to start now.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (24 days)