Surveys Have Been Sent! (Due October 19)
NOTE: If you picked up your copy at Gen Con you should NOT have received a survey, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've gotten one by mistake.
Greetings future Lemonade Magnates!
Our Backerkit surveys have been sent! You’ve got until October 19 to fill these out, after which we’ll lock the orders, run your cards (for any add-ons) and then send the surveys to our fulfillment company to start shipping orders out.
A quick note: we made the “add $11 per extra copy of That’s Not Lemonade” rule before we decided to go with Backerkit. Shipping costs may have moved up or down a couple of dollars, but if you have an issue, just e-mail us at email@example.com
What Kind of Add Ons Are There?
Well, we’ve actually got our whole catalog for sale at some of our best prices! A lot of this stuff is out of stock currently (like Two Rooms and a Boom, or Necroboomicon) so this is the only way you’ll be able to get it until the games are back in stores.
- That’s Not Lemonade! ($10, MSRP $12): Of course you can add on extra copies of That’s Not Lemonade for the low-low price of $10. Great stocking stuffers if you’re like me and already thinking about Christmas.
- Two Rooms and a Boom ($25): Currently out of stock on Amazon. Our stock is limited, so some of these will ship out immediately, while the rest will be held (alongside your pledge) until November when we get more in stock. Watch Just Kidding Party playing if you haven’t already.
- Necroboomicon ($5, MSRP $6): Currently out of stock on Amazon. Our stock is limited, so some of these will ship out immediately, while the rest will be held (alongside your pledge) until November when we get more in stock.
- World Championship Russian Roulette ($20, MSRP $25): One our recent favorites. Check out Achievement Hunter as they play if you want a taste — their voices are hilarious!
- TKG Bundle ($45, MSRP $62): This is a $62 value, so you save a lot here. Easily the best deal! Comes with a copy of That's Not Lemonade!, Two Rooms and a Boom, and World Championship Russian Roulette.
- Mothership - Player’s Survival Guide ($10): Our brand new sci-fi horror roleplaying game (think Aliens, Event Horizon, or Dead Space). We just debuted this at Origins and we’ve been having a blast playing it. Listen to us play a session on the Tuesday Knight Podcast if you want to hear what it’s like.
- Mothership - Dead Planet ($13, MSRP $15): The first adventure for Mothership! A deadly planet keeps stranding ships in its orbit for mysterious reason. This module has everything you need to generate derelict ships and colonists, as well as a few pretty amazing adventure locations. You can’t get this anywhere else in the world right now.
Other than that, things have been sailing smoothly and we can wait to get this game into your hands!